Foreigner [Tag the Song] Contest Rules:
1. This contest (the “Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. No purchase is necessary. Void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. The Contest begins at 12:01 p.m. E.S.T. on April 12, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on May 13, 2012. Certain prizes may be awarded before the end of the Contest.
3. To enter, visit http://www.foreigneronline.com/contest and follow the links and instructions.
4. The first ten (10) individuals to tag any song will each win one (1) “Feels Like The First Time” CD autographed by Foreigner. Approximate Retail Value: $20.00 (Approximate Retail Value may differ from re-sale value). Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $200.00.
5. Thirty (30) additional winning entries will be selected at random from all other entries correctly tagging at least one song. Winners will each win one (1) “Feels Like The First Time” CD autographed by Foreigner. Approximate Retail Value: $20.00 (Approximate Retail Value may differ from re-sale value). The random drawing will consist of all eligible entries received by the entry deadline for that random drawing. Non-winning entries from random drawings will be retained for subsequent random drawings. All drawings will be conducted by Counter Productions, Inc. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for applicable drawing. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $600.00.
6. Grand Prizes awarded will equal the number of song titles in the video. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries which correctly tag all songs. Winners will each win one (1) Platinum Single of “Feels Like The First Time” signed by Mick Jones. Approximate Retail Value: $200 (Approximate Retail Value may differ from re-sale value. The random drawing will consist of all eligible entries received by the entry deadline for that random drawing. All drawings will be conducted by Counter Productions, Inc. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Total approximate retail value of all grand prizes: $200 multiplied by the number of grand prizes awarded.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be substituted. There will be no cash alternative.
8. Deeming an entry void is at Sponsor’s absolute discretion. Sponsor’s decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or change this Contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in Sponsor’s opinion.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this Contest.
11. Prizes will be mailed out to winning entries.
13. Eligibility void where prohibited. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, divisions, partners, agencies, related companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents), and same household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible to enter or win a prize. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
14. An entrant is not the prize winner unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and the potential winning entrant has been personally notified of same.
15. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for purposes of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner(s) for affected drawing(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to (and/or after, if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.foreigneronline.com/contestrules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or any related promotion web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual, if appropriate). Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Official Rules (or any other Contest materials) may not be published elsewhere without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
16. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent (to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and state and other indicia of persona for promotional, trade, or advertising purposes in any media without geographic or time limitation, and without additional payment or consideration.
17. By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its partners and agencies, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
18. Sponsor, its partners and agencies are not responsible for and you hereby release Sponsor, its partners and agencies from any claims arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected entries or codes, or entries/codes received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, or irregular or invalid codes, all of which are void and will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware, or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of Web site or any other service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest and/or incomplete or inaccurate information being displayed on Web site whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure or malfunction, or other cause; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of submitted entries or codes); or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to an individual's computer (or any information/materials stored thereon), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or related Web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, agency, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Sponsor's or its agency's Web site by a hypertext link.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts located in New York, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) you hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. The internal, substantive law of New York (for the avoidance of doubt, excluding conflict-of-law principles) governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto including construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New York.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SPONSOR: Counter Productions, Inc., _______________________________________.