Author Topic: Primm and Tucson  (Read 1918 times)

michellea

• FF#3
Primm and Tucson
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:23:01 am »
I am on my way back to the East Coast after two wonderful shows! Brief summary....

Primm- Good venue, great seating and a band that was on fire! Set list was the typical set with the addition of Say You Will.  The band kept in the "long" version of JBH and still included the Whole 'Lotta Love addition. Some of us were unsure if they would keep that in with the departure of Jason. Bryan is doing a good job and is pretty much dead on. They did change up the solo slighly with Michael and the crowd really loved it! BTW, Michael keeps getting better and better! He has meshed very well with the band.

Tucson: What can I say. It was an honor to be part of this show! Ended up with a PIT ticket at the last minute due to a wonderful angel (thank you Randy.) :) The set was the same with the addition of a local children's choir which came in for part of IWKWLI. It was a family affair for Kelly and truly a special evening. Everyone did a great job! Just speechless.

My cab just called and is waiting downstairs, so that is all for now.

Here is a link to a local news story from last night:
http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s=9048598

Great cause! Awesome experience! :)

aventuracane

Primm and Tucson
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:38:26 am »
Thanks Michelle!

Glad you had a great time.

Stuart

belgiumrain

• Newbie Member
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 09:02:26 am »
Attended Primm show. Enjoyable as always. First time seeing show with new Keyboardist and Drummer. Wonderful how the two blended in seamlessly. No significant differences to note that anyone could complain about is my opinion.
Talked to other fans after show and it seems all were pleased. Big Jason fans said He was missed, but the new drummer did a fantastic job. (They went on and on--So, You did Good!) A big welcome to Both, and a Thanks to All for yet another great show.
Loved the new song "Too Late." Look forward to catching another show real soon.
Tom Gimbel on the Saxophone, you're so fun to watch! So good to see you again, and snag some great pics with you after the show! Jeff, You rocked at IWKWLI. You were totally smooth!!! Man, I felt the groove. Kelly, no words can describe. AMAZING, given a true gift to Entertain. Each and Every Time, You Bring It! Mick, that guitar Pierced my Soul. Nothing but Love for you ALL!! Thank you xoxoxoxoxo:wub:

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 10:21:34 am »
well I am glad to know that my ticket found a good home ;-)

CatalinaK

Primm and Tucson
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:17 am »
WOW....great job Michelle  :happy:  you must have been up with the chickens to get this posted  :wink:

I can add that the Primm show was highly energized...the crowd was very enthusiastic and it was a sold out show.  Security let the first two rows go to the stage...though I think a few more made it there  too :laugh:
Yep, the guys were on fire.  

I can say this, we brought our friends from laughlin and it was one of their daughter's  first rock concert....well, she's smitten now.  Got to meet the band, get pics with them and got her pass and set list signed.  Oh yeah, she was floating :biggrin:

And what a fun afternoon/evening it was to spend with Michelle.  Can't wait to rock with her at another set of shows :biggrin:
We really missed going to Tucson and knew it would be special.  Glad to hear about it so quickly Michelle.

:cool:

belgiumrain

• Newbie Member
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:14:39 pm »
and Big Thanks to fellow concert-goers, Tim and Tim Jr.
You two Rock in my Book!!!  See you Soon!

michellea

• FF#3
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 06:00:14 pm »
Thanks everyone for adding to the review! I got home tonight and was not even sure WHAT I wrote before dawn this morning. Karen, as you know...I have no more words for you other than you are also an angel and it was a blessing to hang with you and Tim (and everyone else in our row!) :)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:58 pm »
feeling the love
(((((group hug)))))

CatalinaK

Primm and Tucson
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 04:37:20 pm »
:blush:  oh Michelle, very sweet of you.  We had a great time.  I've never gone to a show that Tim and I and 10 of our friends were all together in a row ... that was a hoot :biggrin:

Plans in motion for the next ones!  
:wink:

kdsmdsmom2

• Newbie Member
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 12:53:27 am »
:biggrin:  We went to the show in Primm.  We LOVED it!  These guys really know how to perform!!!  I have been to lots of concerts and this one is my favorite!  Great songs that were performed with such energy!  Keep up the great work!  We love what your doing!  You are all so talented!

rmtm32

• Newbie Member
Primm and Tucson
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »
I was lucky enough to be at the PBS Soundstage in Chicago so when I found out Foreigner was going to be just down the road when I was going to Vegas for the weekend, it was a must.  AWESOME show.  My girlfiend and I were one of the not excatly in the first two rows of people that went to the front of the stage.  Kelly, not sure if the picture I gave to Jeff's tech maybe found it's way to you, from a show in Peoria when you opened for Stryper.  You rocked then and even more so now.  Can't wait until our paths cross again.

Rachel