Author Topic: Denver 24 Sept 2008  (Read 840 times)

gotobe95bravo

• Newbie Member
Denver 24 Sept 2008
« on: September 25, 2008, 11:26:43 am »
I have listen to for I have listen to Foreigner for years. I have never been to a Foreigner concert until last night. I was blown away. I am every thankful to the Eagle Radio station in Colorado Springs (103.9) where I won a contest to see them with a meet and greet. I will not wait to win next time. I know there is only 1 person from the original band however there music still rocks today and everyone in the band rocks.

There are shows on TV like top 1000 place to see before you die well there should be a something like top bands to see and Foreigner is in my top of the list and should be you’re as well. I cannot thank all the band members enough for an AWESOMME time.

So if there close buy go and you will have a great time if your are like me where the late 70’s and 80 music is the best what are you waiting for.

Once again thank you.
:tongue:

NEALL

• Newbie Member
Denver 24 Sept 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 03:01:40 pm »
I agree it was a great show, but for the amount of money spent it would seem they could have at least played 2 additional songs.  I don't believe they played Headknocker and I know they missed Long, Long, Way from home.  A bit puzzled about that but I saw them in Vegas a couple years ago and they missed that as well.  Still thought they rocked however.