Author Topic: Jackpot, NV  (Read 1302 times)

Dayandnightdreamer

• Newbie Member
Jackpot, NV
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:12:12 pm »
:biggrin: Concert in Jackpot was AWESOME!!!! Guitar playing was absolutely GREAT! Band was very friendly and gracious afterwards, hung around and signed all kinds of things for people! I only missed one signature.:sad: Just wish we could get them to come to Idaho!

KrissyInIdaho

• Newbie Member
Jackpot, NV
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 12:27:04 am »
You boys ROCKED with a capital R!!
The first concert in Jackpot where everyone was on foot(the whole CONCERT) and thought the opener gave you a run for your money! I was hoarse for 3 days!!  Now that's what I call an awesome CONCERT!!  I bought your CD and playing to this day!!  Thanks for Rockin and I don't know if the sound guy told you.....But my Father died August 30th 2007 and JUKE BOX HERO was his favorite song!  Played at his funeral!!!  Along with Cool Change by LRB and Tequila Sunrise by the Eagles...  Boys he loved you and I love you and now my 16 year old knows all of your songs by heart!  The Bridge to generations!!! Thank YOU!!

Ellen

• Newbie Member
Jackpot, NV
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 02:50:57 am »
Your dad sounds like a super cool guy, Krissy! I'm very sorry for your loss, but also glad you had such great musical experiences with him!