Author Topic: Another great show!  (Read 2474 times)

michellea

• FF#3
Another great show!
« on: October 09, 2008, 12:24:56 am »
The guys rocked the house tonight, of course! Brian Head is really starting to find his own fit with the band and I saw a difference in him between tonight and Primm.  What a neat intimate venue. Good lord, the tables were so close to the stage! But I am not complaining:) Kelly has some new facial hair goin' and was on fire as usual! The set list was the usual; however, we did get the addition of LLWFH. Ready to do it all over again tomorrow! :wub:

goathunter

• Newbie Member
Another great show!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:51:28 am »
My wife and I attended the Wildhorse show last night.  It was fantastic!  Everyone sounded great, and Kelly really does the songs justice. I was mucho impressed.

My daughter and her boyfriend are going to tonight's show....

Hunter

Foreigner17

• Newbie Member
Another great show!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:13:51 pm »
I really wanted to go, but I did not go. What was the full setlist, I can't believe they did LLWFH and I missed it.

michellea

• FF#3
Another great show!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 10:06:27 am »
Double Vision
Head Games
Cold as Ice
Too Late
Dirty White Boy
Starrider
Feels Like The First Time
Urgent
Juke Box Hero
ENCORE:
Long Long Way From Home
I Wanna Know What Love Is
Hot Blooded

Oops...I forgot Say You Will!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Another great show!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 02:33:37 am »
Lucky rockers U. Last 4 shows I went to no three song encore and I want to hear LLWFH. You would think the West would get them to bring it. Maybe next year?

michellea

• FF#3
Another great show!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 07:54:32 am »
Yeah we got LLWFH in Nashville and in Florida last December...and a few other times I can think of. I am sure it depends on the show time clock.

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Another great show!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 02:16:59 pm »
Yah, well I wish they would reset the clock when I'm at a show so I can have my ear candy. Sooo hard to leave a concert not getting the 3 encore when I know they do it elsewhere. Waaaah!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Another great show!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 02:30:46 pm »
Michelle I need your job!!!
are they hiring? :wink:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Another great show!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 03:14:13 pm »
Whatcha mean Gina...? From what I've seen yours is looking pretty dam good oogling hot singer. I need better pics on my page. Camera skills suck especially when falling on bum trying to vid Kelly going onto womens um, lap, breasts...lol. I see that being upfront pays off. Love it when he does that. I think we should go to a show together and sandwich him ;> One show I went to a guy jumped on stage and tried to rock out with them. Um, me thinks that's our jobs. Dudes don't belong up there with Dirty White Boys. Haaha!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Another great show!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 04:18:41 pm »
I mean that Michelle has the kind a job that lets her have time off to travel to see the boys and afford her the gas, airfare, hotel and ticket prices...maybe she will adopt me
:wink:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Another great show!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:07 pm »
I'm on board with ya...let her adopt us all. We can make good Foreigner sandwich. lol.

michellea

• FF#3
Another great show!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 05:56:20 pm »
You guys! ;) Well, you now know my secret of where ALL my money and vacation time goes!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Another great show!
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 06:20:42 pm »
Vacation time? What's that. lol. I think I've used mine till next year or two. I just take days with no-pay off to go see them. Boss gets a little miffed but he would rather deal with a happy girl at work than a bitchy one that misses near by west coast Dirty White Boy concerts.

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Another great show!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 08:17:01 pm »
okay if you tell me you are going to Hawaii I may have to hate you for life Michelle....but I know you would understand!