Author Topic: NIGHT Two!  (Read 1030 times)

michellea

• FF#3
NIGHT Two!
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:04:34 am »
Holy mother! What a show! Kelly and Wynonna brought down the house! I had heard there was an additional "guest" other than Kip Winger....and out came Wynonna for I Want to Know What Love Is and Hot Blooded. Kelly and Wynonna were so funny together...if they could just remember all the words :) We didn't get LLWFH but it was all good! Just WOW!

Luke

NIGHT Two!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:38:21 am »
Come on Michelle.....

Elaborate!!!!!

Luke:blush:

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
NIGHT Two!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:18 am »
Kip & Kelly together!?
okay you really can't tease a girl like that....
details M, details!

michellea

• FF#3
NIGHT Two!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 10:36:08 am »
Ok, sorry...I was posting at about 1am and was too tired to write a lot. I have been on the road and haven't uploaded any video, but please see the other thread for a YouTube video already up. If you watch it you will see that Wynonna didn't know the words very well :)  They taped the words to the floor for her use; however, what you can't see is she is standing in front of the words...and can't see them.  She missed a few words and Kelly changed a few!

In another part of the song she stopped singing and he changed some of the words, singing "I am singing by myself now...."  Of course, you can see at .21 in the video when Kelly changes the words to "I don't think I can get no older..." They were just super cute together. I would recommend going to You Tube and watching some of the videos there!

At the end, Kelly is like "Someone get a picture, someone take a picture..."  UHH, YEAH, Kelly, ;) We got it!

Then....came HOT BLODDED! Wynonna said she had to leave and even walked off stage at one point, but came back....she's no dummy! ;) What a powerful voice she has. THAT song started out for Wynonna with a Mick and Kelly sandwich (enough said):) Kelly embarrased her a few times with his hand gestures!
This video is up as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JaAOcYB_Q
OmG what a night!

Luke

NIGHT Two!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:20 am »
Much better Mechellea,  

Luke