Author Topic: Stories  (Read 1141 times)

4eigner

• That Was Yesterday
Stories
« on: October 14, 2008, 05:50:08 pm »

What about the stories?

FWT you said that will be stories from the

band, so when?

:cool::tongue::wink:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Stories
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:24 am »
Yah what about the stories guys? I know someone who should be telling some!?! Probably too bizzy defending his sax playin from insulting fans. What a stressful thing...sigh. Didn't you say you could be a comedian? How bout a Rock Comedian here? Tour nearly over and me see no stories. Me go cry now.

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Stories
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 02:39:31 pm »
I am sure most of those stories are not for public display:ohmy:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Stories
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 03:48:53 pm »
Aw girl, I'm not talkin bout casanova stories. There should be plenty of fun stories about the band. Mishaps on stage that we have already witnessed but other fans did not see...I think Kelly has stories of his off-stage in the crowd thoughts...Um, maybe airport and travel. Anyone ever miss the bus, lose their luggage and not have show clothes to wear? Wonder if they play jokes on each other. Alot of time they spend together on the road and could have fun with it. Hopefully we'll get some soon!?!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Stories
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 04:24:40 pm »
well hopefully those stories will come soon or else they will be stories from Kelly poolside or from Thom cruising in his convertible lol!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Stories
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 04:46:05 pm »
Now those would be interestin!!! I love convertables. I always say driving with a top off is very kewl...car top that is. :wink: