Author Topic: Vote for Too Late!  (Read 849 times)

mirchetu

• Newbie Member
Vote for Too Late!
« on: October 20, 2008, 06:19:38 pm »
Hey, my dear Foreigner fans!
In advance sorry for my english. In Bulgaria, we have a rock radio called Zrock and there is the rock chart of Bulgaria - Zrock 40!  So, I ask you to vote for "Too Late", if you want to. I love this song from the first time I heard it, but I suspect that there isn't much people here in Bulgaria that have heard it and they vote for other songs(mostly for the bands). And more over they're all metal fans here in BG :huh: But I think Too Late deserves the first place, that's why I ask you to vote, if you don't have any problem with this. Here is the chart: http://www.zrockbg.com/top40/ It's in Bulgarian so I'm going to tell you what you have to do, if you want to vote.

You have to make a registration - click on "регистрация" (which means registration) and there are few fields which mean:
Потребител (Member):
Парола (Password):
Повтори парола (Type the password again):
Име (Name):
Фамилия (Third name):
Номер (Phone number) [The phone number doesn't appear anywhere after that, but if you don't want to give your number, you can put another one]
e-mail: ... you know :)

After you make the registration, you have to click on "вход" (which means enter) and type your nickname (потребител) and your password (парола), then go to the main page, find Foreigner - Too Late and then click on "Гласувай" that means "Vote". 24h later you can vote again, if you want to.
They don't send a confirming mail on your e-mail, so you can enter and vote right after registration. It's much work, because of the foreign language, so I'll understand if you don't wanna do that, but it's my duty to try and I'll be thankfull and I hope we can bring Foreigner higher in the chart. Thank you and have a nice day :)

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Vote for Too Late!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 04:36:57 am »
You Rock and your a great fan! Thanks.