Author Topic: L.A. House Of Blues  (Read 3008 times)

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 01:35:10 pm »
G meet Janna (hippie girl :rolleyes:)Um, you did not bust her chops like you did me. lol.

Hey JC- Thanks for checkin back...G loves em all I suppose but oogles at the hot lead singer Kelly. Isn't that right...since the 80's? She has amazing photos of him in his younger years from back to Hurricane days. I bet she has some stories to tell since the boys never posted any and disappointed the fans. Strike that...(some fans) BTW you mentioned a pink corset...I have friend that brings custom ones from Germany if U ever wanna see some. I'll be in Long Beach for a motorcycle ride next weekend if you want to meet for a drink F~Fan!!!

Cheers!

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 08:38:52 pm »
Hey girl.. that would be awesome to see some corsets from germany.. and ya if you are in long beach lets definetly go get a drink.. just let me know what day, where, and when!!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 04:30:42 am »
Hey girl its Janna! Walkers Cafe is a pretty cool little joint.. and San Pedro is pretty damn close to where I live! I would love to ride on the back of a hot guys bike.. I get a rush riding bikes and I think it is completely sexy.. however I dont own one.. but have dated a few motorcycle boys! The fact that you own one and ride is awesome.. girl you kick ass!!! There is only one thing wrong.. next saturday I am actually working and I dont get off until around 5.. boo.. that makes me sad cause it sounds like a blast.. so where are you guys going to from long beach? are you heading back through long beach on your way out maybe later on during the day? or sun or such? i dont think i asked you.. where do you live again? so tell me girl.. how do you know all the people you know? i think its awesome.. i totally look up to you.. and am honored to be part of the foreigner family :) talk to you soon girl! and thanks for the compliment on the corset.. i love them.. i think they are totally sexy and totally rock and roll!!!

Rock On from one dirty white girl to another!

Janna

Hotdirtywhitegirl wrote:

Call me on me cell...I give you.  U rawk too DWG03!!! Get ready to ride~

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 03:07:55 am »
Hey Hot Dirty White Girl!!! How are you girl! So I am so glad that we met you are a super cool rocker chick! and a hot one at that! I love your myspace photos.. definitely a MILF if I was a guy at least!!! Plus you love one of the greatest rock bands ever. and the fact that you ride motorcycles is completely awesome! i cant wait to ride with you are your friends its going to be a blast!! call me soon about next weekend girl! Your awesome! ROCK ON GIRL!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 09:44:41 pm »
Hey Janna,

Glad U like me page and yes I love the band since the late 70's.  As for MILF... U crackin me up but I've heard it B4. =)  Talk to ya soon hippie. Your so sweet!

xx~Ro

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 09:53:24 pm »
It doesnt suprise me that you have heard MILF before! You know I have been a huge rock fan since I was pretty much born... thats all my parents use to listen to and I guess it stuck! I remember listening to Foreigner when I was young, I vividly remember singing to Jukebox Hero in the car super loud with my mom haha :)

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 11:41:55 pm »
LMAO...to the singing in the car part. Reason why my son's love rock and play instruments. They went to concerts with me since they were toddlers. lol. We still sing in the car together when they are visiting me. U rawk Janna!

See you at the Cafe!

Vrooooooom!

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 02:11:09 am »
that's awesome that you're son plays rock and plays instruments.. i hope when i have kids mine love rock too... i cant wait for this weekend... its going to be a blast girl!!! you're awesome! rock on miss hot dirty white girl!!!