Author Topic: L.A. House Of Blues  (Read 2676 times)

lance1559

• Newbie Member
L.A. House Of Blues
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:07:43 pm »
I was never a big fan of eighty's music and I was "DRAGGED" to this show! BEST thing that's happened in years! Tight and worth ten times the money! What an amazing collection of talent... seriously the most talented group of musicians I've seen since the WHO back in 1986.

This band is entertaining, personable and sound FANTASTIC! I loved the music and performance... great sound! Awesome singer just AWESOME musicianship by every member of the band. I NEVER knew how much I liked FOREIGNER until NOW! Go see them... you'll see them again and again. Dug it.

Jewels

• Newbie Member
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:03 pm »
They are pretty awesome..They know how to Rock and entertain their fans, must point out they are friendly with their fans and this sets them apart from the many other bands out there. Thanks Guys!

michellea

• FF#3
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 04:17:59 pm »
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the show. It was awesome....Lindsey Lohan and Samantha Ronson coming out on stage was priceless, too!

Did you make it to the HOB Anaheim show? It was equal, if not better than LA. Something about that night was just extra magical.

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:20:40 pm »
This nite was awesome. Band sounded sooo stellar. It was nice to see them at a small venue at a club like this, although I got squished at the stage. This definately was too small of a stage for Jeff. Lindsay rushed off stage too soon. How great it was to meet her.

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:44:29 pm »
I had so much fun this night! It had been awhile since I had been to a concert... but I was so glad I went to this one. I am a classic rock girl all the way. The boys rocked the stage from beginning to end not skipping a beat. I really liked the Jukebox Hero mix with Whole Lotta Love.. it rocked! I also had this flirting thing going on with Thom which was fun! He pointed to me in the balcony and I pointed back and smiled. Then at the end he blew me a kiss and I blew one back and he said thank you! It was a lot of fun! You guys rock and I hope to see you again soon!!!!

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46:32 pm »
opps I meant to post this under the anaheim concert not la.. my bad!!!

LisaMarie7

• Newbie Member
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 03:30:55 pm »
I'm with you Michelle! :biggrin:

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 06:40:30 pm »
there was something special about the HOB in Anaheim... it was an awesome show!

TommyG

• Newbie Member
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 10:55:54 am »
Hello, it's me Tom or Thom.. That Anaheim show was extraordinary for sure..I think the sound is nice and warm there with the wood stage. also, it is a "magical" place! Really glad it went well and thanks so much for rocking out with us!
Best,  TG

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 04:38:33 pm »
Missed that one. Was on a long drive...LLWFH. Still wanna hear a 3 encore with that. :smile:

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 12:01:35 am »
hey thom... you guys definetly did a kick ass show... and if this is really thom thats awesome that you come on and post on your'e website.. really keeps the band in touch with the fans which is awesome... so the show was definetly awesome in anaheim is where i was.. it was very intimate and i think we shared a moment haha.. i was in the balcony wearing a pink corset directly in front of the stage.. anywho.. kick ass show.. hope to see you guys again soon!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 02:49:32 pm »
Wow Gina...I'm surprised you didn't bust Tom's chops on this one. lol.

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 04:09:36 pm »
Im sorry I didnt know I was encroaching on someone elses territory..

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 04:45:21 pm »
DWG03~ Oh gosh no girl...welcome to the fun! Gina is just the funnest one in this pack hun. We all get our chops busted. lol. Glad you had a great time at the concert and had a moment. We all know we have at some point with these hot dirty white boys. Hope to see you at a show...Cheers!

Rhonda

dirtywhitegirl03

L.A. House Of Blues
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 09:10:18 pm »
Hahaha I was scared for a second hahaha... but I am glad to be welcome into the world of foreigner fans because the band is awesome!!! Gina sounds like a fun girl hopefully I will talk to her sometime soon too.. and I am guessing she likes Thom? Yes I love those Dirt White Boys.. gosh Kelly gets me with that voice of his.. gives me the chills almost! Hopefully we can meet sometime at a show or sometime that would awesome!!