Author Topic: Foreigner Live At The Key Club  (Read 7294 times)

littlesister

Foreigner Live At The Key Club
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:56 pm »
NOOOO!!!  I missed it.  That's what I get for not checking this site often enough.  I hope it is replayed on the radio station website.  In the meantime, could somebody please describe it in detail.  Thanks much.

BonhamIsDaBomb---love your user name and yes Jason is awesome!!!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 08:32:39 pm »
don't worry twin...I will let you know when they have it up and running on the radio site.

DirtyWhiteGirl

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 05:46:02 am »
Photos and a clip are now up on the website!!! Photos are great. Gina, there are LOADS of Kelly :biggrin:
The clip is of Double Vision with some "extras" :wink::biggrin:

DirtyWhiteGirl

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 06:09:27 am »
me, BonhamIsDaBomb and Janice should start a Bonham's Babes club LOL :biggrin:

BonhamIsDaBomb

• Newbie Member
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 07:27:15 am »
Great idea DWG....just think....the 3 of us already span half the globe on 3 continents!:cool::biggrin:

CatalinaK

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 02:50:45 pm »
Hey all...the show was great, of course.
It was fun to see the interaction during the radio commercial breaks.
Brian went over to the keyboard and started playing Lean on Me, Jason started drumming, Kelly started singing and he Brian) was STUNNED.  Said it would be a moment he'd never forgot, though he accidentally called Jason ..John :unsure:  Kelly had fun with the audience, though the question session prior to them coming on stage was NOT broadcast inside!

My husband called me so I could hear it through his phone to the radio :wacko:
They chased everyone out pretty quickly after HB.

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 04:12:50 pm »
did you hear any of the questions...or just same old same old?
thanx!

Rika

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2008, 01:10:10 am »
My concert-buddy Ellen, who now lives in Africa is a big Bonham-fan, too. So you Bonham-babes will have your fourth continent...
BonhamIsDaBomb and DWG: It's awesome to share your chat during the broadcast...

Rika

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 01:31:58 am »
Meanwhile they're five clips on the Mark&Brian-website: Besides DV there are "Cold as ice", WFAGLY, "Too late" and SYW. Rating is also possible, so be busy, fans...

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 08:46:16 am »
going to the clips right now...so much for a "productive" morning at work :laugh:
SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michellea

• FF#3
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 08:53:57 am »
Thanks, Rika!

DirtyWhiteGirl

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 11:29:22 am »
Yeah!! Say hi to Ellen for me, the newest member of the Bonham's Babes Club LOL. So, are there any Asian Bonham girls out there???:biggrin:
Ok, I'm off back to Mark & Brian's page to check out the new clips.Thanks Rika! Time for a Jason swoon me thinks :wub:

Rika

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 08:12:49 pm »
I finally had time to watch all the clips from beginning to end... sooooo funny and awesome... esp. the commercial breaks with the camera rolling... :biggrin: they were in such good mood, unbelievable ! The "Lean on me"-jam is priceless as well as Jason's drum solo and all the jokes they made with the audience. Karen, that must've been unforgettable.
I hope that there will be such a TV-appearance in Germany one day and I can be in the audience arm in arm with Tatjana ( hey, babe, what's up, I miss you here...) What about "Wetten, dass...?" It's our best-known saturday-evening TV-show and I could imagine our Foreigner guys very well sitting on Thomas Gottschalks couch...:biggrin:
BTW: I just figured out that the fifth clip is a sum-up of almost all songs... unfortunately very short but nevertheless wonderful (esp. the "Urgent"-snippet where Michael Bluestein seems to have added a nice high string-sounding note... great).

Rika

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 08:17:42 pm »
DWG: Yes, I'll tell Ellen your "hi" and convince her to enter the new forum. She'll be glad to share her Bonham-passion with you :cool::cool:
I'll visit her at Abu Dhabi in November together with our third concert-buddy Babs from Berlin. Thanks to Foreigner I've met those two absolute nice and crazy women ...

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 11:25:00 pm »
I was finally able to watch all of the clips today...it looked like so much fun!!!  Highlights definitely the impromptu Stand By Me, Kelly blatantly taking his mic stand away from the dj because he was leaning on and Jason's solo going into Misty Mountain Hop!