Author Topic: Interview with Kelly  (Read 2162 times)

Babs

• Babs
Interview with Kelly
« on: July 25, 2011, 03:56:51 am »
Don't know if you guys have all heard this interview already on FB - just in case you haven't: here's the link
http://kool.radio.com/2011/07/24/exclusive-interview-with-foreigners-lead-singer-kelly-hanson/
Enjoy!
Babs

greeneyedlady

Re: Interview with Kelly
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:42:12 am »
Thanks for the link Babs!!  Great interview and so much fun to hear Kelly talk and laugh about things. 

I guess the interview answerd our questions about the new C.D. package.  If it is coming out in Walmart in Sept., why are we waiting until Oct. for Amazon to send it?  I may have to cancel the Amazon order.  The sooner we get it, the better!

Thanks again,

Trish :)

rv57

• more backstage photos
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:58:12 am »
 ;D oh yea I love any opportunity to hear kelly in a interview...hes a real straight forward kind a guy! And kind..very nice...want more please!!!! ;D 

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:11:16 pm »
Thanks Babs- Great interview. Kelly sounds really good. Also, very nice group picture he posted on his twitter page with Mario Batali. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Eunice ;D

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 12:47:17 pm »
oh babs how I love thee  :P

Ihave to wait to listen to it at home...is the CD coming out for my birthday again  ;)

Tatjana

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 01:32:00 pm »
"I bring my own shoes." You just gotta love Kelly for this remarkable attitude. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him! :)

LisaSuzon65

• Foreigner Freak #5
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 04:25:55 pm »
Thanks Babs,

Can Always Count on You for All Things Foreigner  :) :D ;D.....Awesome Interview with Kelly!!

I just Love his Voice even if he is not Singing. Steve was pretty nice guy but, I know Kelly has to get pretty 

Fed Up (I Know I Do) with the replacing remark everyone seems to say! I can Guarantee No One 

Could Fill Kelly's Shoes !!  ;D ;D

Thanks Again Babs!! :D

Lisa

debbiefrompa

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 08:30:47 pm »
Thanks Babs.  Love any interview with Kelly.  Always laughing and joking. :)