Author Topic: Upcoming Concert: Celebrating 30 Years of Album "4"  (Read 2124 times)

LisaSuzon65

• Foreigner Freak #5
Upcoming Concert: Celebrating 30 Years of Album "4"
« on: August 07, 2011, 01:22:34 am »
 Hey Foreigner Family,

Those who have Directv we have a concert coming up.....              

Foreigner: Live In Chicago                                         

Thursday 8/11/2011 @ 9:30 pm on channel 30 WPBA  Atlanta GA

Foreigner is Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Album "4" :):)

Airdates for Foreigner: Live In Chicago!!!  :D :D :D   

KVIE     Sacramento   CA   Thu           8/12           11:00 PM
WLRN   Miami         FL   Thu           8/10           10:30 PM
WEIU   Champaign   IL   Thu      9/24            8:30 PM
LPB    Baton Rouge/ Shreveport/ Monroe/ Lafayette/ Lake Chrls   LA   Sat   8/13   11:30 PM
Maryland PTV   Owings Mills   MD   Sun   8/10   11:00 PM
Detroit PTV    Detroit   MI   Wed   9/24   TBC
Michigan PBS   Flint/Detroit   MI   Thu   9/10   9:00 PM
WLIW   New York   NY   Thu   9/24   11:00 PM
Western Reserve Public Media   Akron/Cleveland   OH   Sat   8/16   8:00 PM
WQED & WQEX   Pittsburgh   PA   Sun   8/13   10:30 PM
Wed   8/14   2:30 AM
Thu   8/17   10:30 PM
Sat   8/18   3:30 AM
SCETV   Greenville   SC   Sun   8/20   10:00 PM
Vermont PTV   Burlington   VT   Thu   8/13   1:00 AM
*Schedule is subject to change

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:06:49 pm by LisaSuzon65 »

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
Re: Upcoming Concert: Celebrating 30 Years of Album "4"
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 09:58:09 am »
Lisa - I'm assuming this is the Arcada Show where many of us here were in attendance for but this was supposed to be a PBS show. Do you know if this is just local in your area or is it area or nationwide?

Call out to all forum members - can you find this in your listings? I don't have directtv but know people who do so I'll check it out and get back here.

Jeff

LisaSuzon65

• Foreigner Freak #5
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:30:47 am »
Hey Jeff,

You Are Right The Concert is the One from The Arcada Theatre In Illinois!!

I am Sorry but, I 'm Not sure if it just Local to my Area...I am from the Atlanta Area!!!

I called Directv....No Help there.... it was A young woman who didn't know who Foreigner was!!

What is wrong with the youth of today.....LOL.... So we will have to wait and see if someone

On the West Coast can come up with that Answer. If I find out anything I will let you Know!!

Lisa  :) :D

Well I did some more digging around......looks like it will be broadcast @ different times but it will

be available at all the public boardcast stations. Everyone check your Local listings!!! ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:54:44 am by LisaSuzon65 »

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 10:12:52 am »
I have DirecTV yay!
not sure what that channel is will have to check and hope that I have it when I get home
I keep searching on local PBS stations but no listing yet
they are mentioning the August campaign on the PBS website and that is when the Arcada show is supposed to air...

SevenSeasOfRhye

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 11:10:44 am »
Jeff. It'll be on Dish network and any Cable too, actually It was on last Wed on PBS at 9:30~11:00(Central).
And this week too on Wed. at same time,  I have Dish and my sister has Media com cable and we both had the show.  Best way to find the day and time is go to any satellite or cable web. and look for by local program listing.  It's must be different time and date by the carrier so everybody has to check the local listing.

Anyway it was great show, it broadcast 9 songs and Mick and Kelly's interview between at PBS studio.
And of course there are so many contribution announcement.

Hope You guys enjoy!!!    I dont think I'll be able to watch this Wed. since I have surgery on that day.

Emiko ;)

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 11:34:10 am »
Thanks for the heads up Emiko. We have Dish Network. I have to check our local listing. I hope it will be on in our area. Thanks again!!!

Eunice ;D