Author Topic: Hairstyle suggestions for Mick and Kelly....  (Read 1903 times)

SpocksJohnson

• Newbie Member
Hairstyle suggestions for Mick and Kelly....
« on: December 12, 2008, 11:57:52 am »
As a 30+ year fan with more than a few bucks invested in all things Foreigner, I thought I would be bold and do the unthinkable.....make fashion suggestions!   LOL.

I want Mick to either shave his head and grow a good stache & goatee,...OR, invest in hair implants.  Either one would "upgrade" his "look".

As for Kelly, I love long hair too, but I would like to see him revamp his look to more of a Keith Urban "do", or cut it down to something less "eighties hair band".

Before you bash me, lol, you don't have to tell me about the relationship that people have with their own hair.  I get it.  I'd imagine that pro performers are even more into their hair.  I just thought I'd throw those suggestions out there.   :)

You may slap me now.  :wacko:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 07:36:32 pm »
LMAO Sprocks~

You are very brave. Heehe! Um, okay I'll play along with ya. I think Mick makes the cutest snow owl with his do so I like it the way it is (makes me want to squeeze him), people grow older and lose hair, it's okay to be just the way you are although I would do whatever possible if it were me. I've seen pics of him with a goatie which is very sexy and looks good with his present hair style. Wish he would grow it back. Kelly had one recently which looked good on him (I personally liked it) but not as a front man vocalist on stage. As for Kelly's hair, that looks great in all the photos and live. It's the tousled look the women love with rockstars because it's extremely sexy, and sometimes makes a woman feel like this guy on stage is uninhibited. It makes you wanna put a leash on him and take him home. lol. He's pretty fab as is. I do however like Jeff's hair best when it was under his ears. Those photos I've seen are amazing of him. Longer hair takes away from his facial features but he's a great looking guy no matter. Guess that would take away the swish swish though. :wink: Lemma know when you wanna talk shirts, I love to shop. Um, Kelly should stay with his collection of pants man... love the buttons at the leg bottoms trade. It's great and I wanna buy some for me. My daughter would just die if she saw me wearing them. (she loves them too)I would love to dress Mick. Heehe. Tommy has great locks so he doesn't need a cut. Think he already changed his wardrobe a little. These boys can go to "SHOWTIME" clothing in LA, my fav mens store with the hottest selection of belts, shoes, pants, rock shirts, well everything to look fabulous. 8861 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood ask for my buddy Andrew.

Okay, I have just put myself second in line to be bashed. Be gentle on me~

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 12:47:36 am »
Sorry... miss spell Spocks!

Isn't the reason we love the band for music? I love your idea of updating #$@% upgrading... but if they change the image as you put "80's" ... hair etc, the ones that evolved with it would lose a considerable amount of history. They could even possibly lose their life long fans if they made dramatic changes to their image. Just a thought. I'm all about change to point... as long as there is a return. Heehe!

U Rock Mister~  Happy Holidays!

Tatjana

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 07:48:19 am »
Spock/Southbeachnites: LMAO!! You guys are killing me. Hilarious!!! :biggrin:

Personally speaking: I like Kelly's current look. There is no improvement necessary and I love Mick's hair (or what's left of it! ;-)). I have seen him with a goatee too and I think he looked very masculine and bold that way but also a little bit like a bank robber. Gosh! I hope he doesn't read this board. I guess I'm about to spoil all my chances with him! ;-)
I HATE all things shopping! I'm a shopphobic but for Mick I would make an exception. He could drag me through all kinds of stores if he likes! ;-)

Southbeachnites: Please forgive me if my question is dumb. I'm having a blonde moment now and I'm rather sleep-deprived since I gave birth to a little baby boy in November but are you Rhonda by chance? If you are I would be more than glad to add you as one of my MySpace friends. If not then please apologize my silly question.

Greetings from Germany,

Tatjana :)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:42 am »
Tatjana that is Rhonda...

..and this topic is utterly ridiculous lol!!!  nobody better go near my man with scissors!!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 05:03:40 pm »
You had me rolling on the floor~ Heehe! Yes, I'm Rhonda and you've probably seen me on Gina, Rika & Sue's pages. Thanks for the invite... see you in mespace! Gotta love these Hot Dirty White Boyz~

Rika

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 06:15:53 pm »
OOOh, guys, that's a HOT topic, you're killing me !!!
Please no goatee and no hair transplant for Mick ! He's absolute ok ! The only thing I would suggest was a baseball cap or a bandana ( like in the "I'll fight for you"-clip, he looked very cool with it  :cool: ) Those could be a good protection from sunburn. I know from what I'm speaking as my hubby has the same hairstyle.
Tatjana:  My inner eye sees you rushing through Köln on a shopping tour with Mick, how awesome...:wink::wink::wink:

Gina: I always had to think of you when Kellys hairstyle was mentioned... No way to cut one curl... or a female amok-runner scares whole Jersey...

And please no scissors near Jeffs hair - what would our headbanger do without his hair???

:biggrin:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 03:23:44 am »
I gotta watch that. Thanks for the heads up!

dirtywhitegirl03

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 08:02:16 pm »
hahaha you guys are funny... i personally like all their styles as is.. it makes them who they are.. kelly does not need to his hair.. i love it as is.. its so sexy and he rocks it.. tommy too.. he has revamped his style a lil more recently then the others but it was a good revamp.. just my opinion.. :)

onthewire

• Newbie Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 04:40:33 am »
Yeah denial is an ugly thang. Mick, even the Edge from U2 has suffered. Stick a hat on man...like Neil Young.. all will be good !

Bas.

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 04:49:31 am »
Re: Denial is an ugly thing...

I read this just now ROFL, geezes, I sure hope they don't read this sh*t!!! I'm crackin up lol. :excl: My poor lil snow owl is being picked on. Well, I guess it's his turn cuz Tommy got blasted by a sax critic that didn't know her saxes. lol. I sure miss all of them.

Tatjana

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 05:55:15 am »
Have you guys never heard about the proverbial virility of bald-headed men?!? So no hat, no cap, no bandana for Mick. Just leave him as he is. ;-)

Tatjana :)

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 12:32:28 am »
Tatjana, I agree with ya honey. I just had to comment cuz that denial thang had me crackin up. Mickster's great and is hot just as is... along with the others. Missin them... went to Foreigner rehab crazy DWG that I am and lookie me now, bloggin on a page that will send me back. Poor Sue, she sent me lots of stuff to try to keep me out but ya know, sometimes us Dirty White Girls go nuts over these hot blooded boyz. lol  :wub: