Author Topic: Bristow, VA Foreigner Fans Are Going to Be Upset!!!  (Read 1401 times)

LisaSuzon65

• Foreigner Freak #5
Bristow, VA Foreigner Fans Are Going to Be Upset!!!
« on: August 26, 2011, 04:44:08 pm »
This was posted on .....Journey FaceBook Page.....

Due to the threat of Hurricane Irene and predicted high sustained wind and heavy rain for the DC Metro area, Live Nation has rescheduled the Journey concert with Foreigner and Night Ranger at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA, from Sunday August 28th to Sunday, September 4th.

Due to a scheduling conflict, :'( FOREIGNER will NOT be Performing :'( on the September 4th concert.

All tickets purchased for the postponed concert will be honored on the new date.

I would Be HeartBroken!!!! :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:45:57 pm by LisaSuzon65 »

michellea

• FF#3
Re: Bristow, VA Foreigner Fans Are Going to Be Upset!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:49:18 pm »
Yeah, there are a lot of upset comments on Foreigner's FB page. I don't read Journey's, but I know some people traveling for this show who will now NOT be attending. Bristow is the typical outdoor venue with only some seats covered (Pit and orchestra basically) and is inland, but will get quite a bit of rain and wind...so best to be careful, though.  We are already seeing some rain bands and winds in NC.

LisaSuzon65

• Foreigner Freak #5
Re: Bristow, VA Foreigner Fans Are Going to Be Upset!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 05:04:30 pm »
Hey Michelle,

I was Really talking about the Fact that The Foreigner Guys Can't Make the Sept 4th rescheduled

Show due to Scheduling Conflict! Now, that something to be HeartBroken Over!!! I think it was the right 

thing to do by canceling the August 28th show....

Everyone has to Stay Safe....People should understand That !!!

Lisa :D