Author Topic: 9-13-11 is finally here!!!  (Read 3393 times)

lcs20021

• Newbie Member
Re: 9-13-11 is finally here!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 05:30:20 pm »
All I can say is it was well worth the wait!! I love it:) I had to wait to buy it with the my work schedule, But it was worth it. Love the new songs and the remasters with Kelly signing. and the live DVD Oh lets face it I LOVE IT ALL. To make it perfect I just need Mick feeling better and back where he belongs.

Take Care everyone

SoUrgent

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 05:35:33 pm »
To make it perfect I just need Mick feeling better and back where he belongs

ICS20021, you said it! Welcome to the board as well :-)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 05:57:16 pm »
Awww Nick and Jeff my brothas you are so cute!

SU5757

• Newbie Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 09:04:54 pm »
Can't believe that Walmart is making me wait until next Monday for my preordered copies.  Don't they know IT'S URGENT!!!?

triciajane

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:17 pm »
Got my copies Tues., but had to ask for someone to get it from the stock room and bring it to the sales floor!! Took about an hour but I finally got it!

I've watched the DVD twice so far and LOVE IT!!  The close up shots of all the guys are wonderful!  It's so nice to see everyone on stage.  The sound is perfect, and the guys are all at their best.  Love watching Mark hit those drums. 

Kelly just knocks me out again when he sings "Waiting for a Girl....".  My little heart melts and I'm in another place.  I guess thats what music is supposed to do to us.  Might be my favorite song on each of the DVD's.  I think it gets more beautiful each time a new DVD comes out. 

Finally....The classics with Kelly singing them!! Now they sound right to me.  I'm so used to his voice!

As for "Acoustique"..............Beautiful, perfect and a joy to listen to!  Love the guitars and soft harmonies.  Love "The Flame Still Burns" and of course "Waiting For a Girl....", but I think " A Fool For You Anyway"  is the one I like the most.

Maybe in a year or so more of Elvis's Sun recordings could be put in a CD!  "Thats All Right" is great fun!!  Just a thought :D

Thank you Foreigner for working so hard to give this to us.  You are my Juke Box Heroes!

Trish :)

sherrmorr

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 10:10:38 am »
I adore Foreigner. Should have ordered online. DETEST WalMart. Went there to get the CD, lines down the aisles and 4 cashiers.
Reading these reviews makes me wish I would have just sucked it up and stood in line for a half hour!
OK. Tonight for sure.
Mick. Really. Why Wally World? I  mean, dude. It's not as if you have EVER been in one. You know I love you but don't do this to me again....
Much love,
Sherry
Sherry
Tom's cat #1

headknocker

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 10:51:26 am »
I marched my semi-old butt back into WalMart on Thursday morning and I was thrilled to see 12-13 copies(yeah, I counted 'em :)) displayed this time around.

I'm came away very happy with the sound quality of the CD's and the DVD simply kicks a$$.

I already have "The Flame Still Burns" stuck in my noggin'  :)

Only $11.88 for this high-quality package is just plain sick.

MAJOR KUDOS to everyone involved!

sherrmorr

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 06:23:16 pm »
In the better late than never department, I just got mine today.
Love the DVD. Love Acoustique. Fantastic.
Haven't gotten to the second CD. Will check in. LOVE it.
Sherry
Tom's cat #1

SU5757

• Newbie Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 09:05:56 pm »
Was surprised yesterday by an earlier arrival than the preorder tracking information stated.  LOVED every moment of the DVD just as much as I had already been soaking in the Acoustique songs.  Disc 2 will put a smile on my lousy commute all next week. 

Actually dropped by a local Walmart today for a few items.  Rearranged the New Music shelf to put the best proudly on display.  Just doing my small part in the promotions department.

triciajane

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 09:13:37 pm »
Too funny,  I was in W-M today and actually counted how many copies were left on the shelf, and I fixed them up so they looked nice!  Only 6 copies left.  They will have to put us on the payroll ;D

Trish :)