Author Topic: Lou vs Kelly  (Read 2732 times)

dirtywhitegirl03

Lou vs Kelly
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 12:50:50 am »
hahaha you guys are funny.. i dont think anyone should pick sides between kelly and lou.. its really not fair to do that.. they both are great in their own right and foreigner will live on with kelly and his sexy white pants *wink wink rhonda* :)

ForeignerTX

• Newbie Member
Lou vs Kelly
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 02:00:02 pm »
New here.  Not prone to posting on message boards much but I just want to say I've seen Foreigner with Lou and several times with Kelly.  The current line up even without Jason, is to me the classic line up.  Here is a band that lives and breathes this great music, the whole band, not just Mick and Kelly.  This unit will continue rocking and blowing most other bands under the rug.  Everything at this point is top knotch-including bass, and background vocals.  Mick is the founder/leader/primary songwriter and I am glad that he has recruited these members that play tight and more importantly play with the feeling these great tunes deserve. I will continue my support as a fan of Foreigner the band, not merely a fan of individual members.  

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Lou vs Kelly
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 07:38:57 pm »
I saw Lou too... come on he was an awesome singer with Foreigner I quite agree... but I WILL DECIDE in my opinion that Kelly not only is an awesome singer with Foreigner, he is HOT and Sexy and brings the swooning to the word "pannies" and... brings a better delivery of melting girl's hearts in the audience! So much for Lou cuz he could never do that. :wink: (not to me anyway, and I saw him plenty)

My Bad... (This is where Gina and my other friends here step up and agree with me, right?) Me crackin myself up now~

I love you Lou... but you didn't make me melt back then.... Mick did! :wub:

And Kelly brings it now. Okay Mick brought it in Reno too... he was being a little sexy rascal up there on stage and had his rock face going and wow! (made me melt)