Author Topic: New Songs for FOREIGNER ALBUM  (Read 1031 times)

maverickashley

• Newbie Member
New Songs for FOREIGNER ALBUM
« on: February 17, 2009, 01:23:26 am »
Does anyone know who I would contact at Foreigner to ask them if they are interested in recording new material by other Pop Songwriters.  I realize that Foreigner writes their own material and since most of the original band members are gone that it would be nice to have more input from someone who really knows how to write a Pop Tune:  Ashley Lenartson
What would be the best way to work with the group.  Anyone have any good ideas about getting new songs to them so they can put out better quality records as it is hard to keep being a good act without new material no matter where it comes from as long as it is good.

Maverick Ashley Lenartson
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lenartson
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stonecoldncrazy

Have a great Winter and Spring and I look forward to working with the band from a Professional Point of View.  

Someone please help me get some new material to them to record so they can put out better material than what I am hearing.  

Sorry to be so critical.  

& Happy 25th Anniversary!!!  

Number1ForeignerFan

• THE BIGGEST FOREIGNER FAN OF ALL TIME
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 11:08:26 am »
Has anyone heard of this guy? Not me.
The biggest Foreigner fan of all time.

Mark

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:15:43 pm »
They only have one new song out...which most of the fans liked...so I'd say it's a little hard to critique their recent output very much, harshly or otherwise.

On the other hand, if you've really got the goods more power to ya! I'd suggest checking the Contact Us section or whatever its called here, and ask the FWT to forward your request to the appropriate people.

Mark

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 06:59:20 pm »
ha ha ha ha...he said new song and foreigner in the same sentence ha ha ha okay I'll be good!