Author Topic: Lou Vs Kelly  (Read 12741 times)

KillerQueen

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 06:13:22 am »
Haha, I'm completely with here regarding Kelly. :wub::laugh:

SevenSeasOfRhye

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 10:54:16 am »
:biggrin:Hey! sothbeachnites! I 100% agree with ya.  I wish I could get those jeans too. I do love them. I went through bunch of web site but there is no luck. I wish Kelly will give us answer. Keep on Rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emiko:rolleyes:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 11:25:09 pm »
Well if I ever get that chance... if the hottie does his crowd surfin, believe me...he will make it back to the stage pantless. :wink:

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 11:58:00 am »
QUOTE: (southbeachnites @ Aug 3 2009, 11:25 PM)

Well if I ever get that chance... if the hottie does his crowd surfin, believe me...he will make it back to the stage pantless. :wink: "

OMG! You guys kill me! lmao! :laugh: Let me know what shows u guys are going to ;) j/k

I have to say, as big a Kelly fan as I am & have been the last 20+ years, I never once thought of that! (and I'm pretty twisted) I'd be happy with a hug & a keep up the great work! lol :tongue:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 02:24:58 pm »
OMG! how did I miss Rhonda's last post on this topic LMAO!!!

where are you Rhonda!? I got my WPs finally and you are MIA!  You were the first person I wanted to call!

and I was backstage literally standing next to Kelly's wardrobe case...evil thoughts were a brewing...but I'm a good girl:wink:

SevenSeasOfRhye

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 06:24:19 pm »
:rolleyes:HI MetalMystriss
I live in Mid West, you live in East coast and southbeachnites lives in West coast how can we actually do this?:sad:

I'm going to Quapaw,OK. on 9th(sun). How about you?  I know all of us gonna have crazy time.
GOOD LUCK!:ninja:

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 04:40:35 pm »
MetalMystriss you got MySpace?    www.myspace.com/b2bootgirl

There are 4 Cali shows back to back but b.c of distance I can't get to L.A. for 2 of them and make it back for my home show in Saratoga unless I sneak on the bus with the band. Now that's a thought. I wonder how Mick would feel about a hitchhiker.

OMG Gina I got your email and I was searching your myspace not here, lmao. I am very proud of your achievement as you know. I am especially found of Kelly for making it happen. I thought you had my phone number girl....wtf? Ya know you should have gotten a pic of you holding them.  :wink: Me thinks if I get back to a size 2 pants I can wear um? Um, thats after I rip em off his hot bod. Me see pic of him shirtless, snicks... my bad! So um, Kelly.... while I plan & plot can you please not wash them. Heehe! :ninja:

littlesister

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2009, 01:28:33 am »
whoa...I missed Rhonda's last post too.  Guess I need to visit more often, haven't been here for months.  Rhonda, you are making me fall off my chair laughing again!! But seriously, bravo, wouldn't change a word of your post.  :biggrin:  Remember I got your back, shoe removal is my job.  :wink:  And are you a professional writer?  If not, you missed your calling.

P.S.  There is no such thing as pants too tight people!!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:54 am »
:blink: Professional writer? No, just a professional Dirty White Boy Stalker... "snicks"  I can't help myself~

jimzgirl

• Newbie Member
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 01:32:39 pm »
Gina said:  "evil thoughts were a brewing...but I'm a good girl"

Gina:  Since when?  :tongue:

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:24:51 pm »
I am a good girl!!

At the AC show I had front and center and the stage was just the right height to have a certain someone's crotch in my face all night and I BEHAVED!!!!

sorry Rhonda lol!

debbiefrompa

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 04:35:54 pm »
I will verify that Gina is a good girl.  I stood right beside her.  And even though Kelly was so close.  Sometimes only inches away.  No inappropriate touching occurred.  Maybe some appropriate touching??  But that was Kelly doing the touching, not Gina.  And it was all very innocent.  Lap sitting, etc.:biggrin:

MetalMystriss

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 09:51:15 pm »
Too funny lady!:laugh:

Yes...I just sent the request to MySpace :smile: I wanna see pics of the rest of your ideas! hehe :cool:

I've NEVER been in a size 2 pants in my life, lol :tongue:

I have a few twisted thoughts in my head myself, only I'm harmless most of the time. I only get to see the Penn's Peak show so far. I have prior commitments with the TESLA TEAM for a couple of TESLA shows. (Talk about some TWISTED senses of humor! lol):ninja:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

MetalMystriss

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 09:55:30 pm »
AMEN TO THAT!:tongue:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

MetalMystriss

Lou Vs Kelly
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 10:03:31 pm »
NEVER underestimate the power & drive you have within yourself!:smile:

Anything can be accomplished under the right circumstances!ANYTHING! You just have to have faith :wink:

I'm going with my friend Sherry, a local DJ, so we'll probably embarrass Nick! LOL:tongue:

It's all good!:biggrin:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne