Author Topic: Newbies who don't get the history of Foreigner.  (Read 3475 times)

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
Re: Newbies who don't get the history of Foreigner.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 09:32:54 pm »
Hehehehehe...yet another example of the complete voice of reason.

Thank you so very much! Can't wait to meet you face-to-face which will hopefully be very soon!

Jeff

Mysecretlover

• Newbie Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 12:21:06 am »
Hi Jeff, 

Would love to meet all of you someday too but kinda difficult...I live in Toronto. Maybe one of these days..who knows right? :)  In my opinion some people have this burning desire to just PISS people off. I know..that word is so juvenile, but it's true! It's a form of co-dependency...maybe he should look up that word in ask.com.

It's a constant desire to have people give one the attention they desperately need, regardless of whether it's good or bad, as long as they get the attention. There's this one simpleton on fb that constantly calls people nasty names because the majority of fans love Kelly and he doesn't. He's called the band many god awful names as well, and insists that he knows better than everyone else..I'd post his initials but I think the ladies already know who this person is.  Just plain nasty..that's why I blocked him. Anyone who posts comments on fb should realize that when they do, they must be careful as you not only represent yourself but also represent anything and anyone associated with him/her. If they have their workplace, family pics etc posted on fb, they are really guilty by association as well.  So, as I said before, think before posting. It's good to have good clean fun like these ladies are having..theyre not hurting anyone by their actions.

I know Im having a blast with Fb and this site..enjoying the conversations with the majority of Foreigner and yes, Kelly fans alike. Unlike what someone labelled me once..said that i was obsessed. It is an obsession for me because i happen to love their music. But it's a good obsession...no harm done. Anyway, all of you take care and we'll talk again soon. :) ROCK ON FOREIGNER! And Yes...here it goes...KELLY...I LOVE U !!! Just thought Id throw that in for good measure! :)

pletchergro

• Newbie Member
Christian Louboutin endorsed deceive localize
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 11:09:59 pm »
Les escarpins louboutin apportent les femmes accrument d'elegance et applicability de charme.Ce sont les  louboutin pas cher modeles les with an augmentation of populaires christian louboutin de ce trimestre.

Jan

• Jan
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 11:21:12 pm »
Ohh cool -- someone is selling Loubouton shoes to wear to Foreigner concerts??  Better be at a huge discount for hanging out on our website :))

rv67

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 11:30:53 pm »
For my guys...Foreigner?.....Heck fire put me down as a grorified groupie!!!! lets rock girls!!!! ;D ;D

gravelhighway

• Newbie Member
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 09:00:07 am »
Just for the record...

I've been a fan of Foreigner since the beginning, even before Lou Gramm.

I've been a fan of Kelly Hansen since Hurricane (still one of my favorite all-time bands) because of his incredible voice and stage performance.  I was thrilled to hear he became part of Foreigner (and at least he keeps the original sound, versus bands like Warrant and Skid Row who put a horrible singer into the lead role).