Author Topic: Cancelled shows  (Read 7828 times)

sherrmorr

Re: Cancelled shows
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 02:47:01 pm »
I checked ticket master and they are still selling tickets unless that has changed in the last hour for Effingham, yet TomCat got an email they were canceled? So many questions.
Sherry
Tom's cat #1

TomCat

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 03:53:40 pm »
Oh the confusion...I only got the word that the Chicago one was cancelled by the local DJ that is on the radio locally, he put up on his FB page otherwise I wouldn't have known. I'm still hoping for Effingham haven't heard that one being cancelled! Got my fingers & toes crossed for Effingham!!! :)

Jennifer  ;D

triciajane

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 07:38:00 pm »
Jennifer,  Now the tour page shows the Jan 28th show is gone and a new show is scheduled for Feb 24th!!  Effingham!!  I am so confused!! Will our tickets be honored I wonder??  Don't really want to go through that whole ticket buying process again!!  This is getting way beyond ridiculous.  We need some information as to what is going on.  Any info??

Trish

rv67

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 08:37:31 pm »
Well i guess i am on the hot seat too....i don't see a Phoenix show anymore either. I just got a message on my facebook page in messages that the Phoenix show has been canselled? Oh Lord i got 2 tickets too this show? I hope i can still use them too go too a electric if thats the case or ???? i don't know i want a show this year too :'( now what do i do?....

gravelhighway

• Newbie Member
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 08:41:59 pm »
Wabash IN has not responded to my email (with my receipt for the tickets).  The show is still shown on their website, but there is no Wabash IN listing on this website anymore.   :'(

TomCat

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 09:19:44 am »
Hey Trish, Feb 24th is my birthday!!! What a way to celebrate then to have Foreigner play on my birthday!! Woo-Hoo!!! I would imagine the tickets for the Jan. show would be honored for the Feb. show. I have front row don't want to lose that!!!  ;D

Jennifer  ;D

triciajane

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 09:26:57 am »
Well maybe I'll see you on your Birthday!  Hope we find out about the tickets soon.  Need to make different plans as I'm sure you do too.

Trish :)

TomCat

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2011, 09:39:32 am »
We will definitely have to meet up!!! I will check with Jan B. she probably would know more about the tix.

Jennifer  ;D

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 02:24:09 am »
one of my shows is back on the tour page now!
Keep the faith!!!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 02:26:41 am »
correction TWO are back on!
Only one missing is AC!!!
crossing fingers because I have date with the Rambo twins and the Thomas sisters  :-*

Kavin

• Newbie Member
Re: Cancelled shows - 1/13/12 Show in CA.?
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2011, 12:51:05 am »
Hi,
My wife and I are poor fan club members and we have tickets for the Foreigner show at Agua Caliente Resort in Ranch Mirage, Ca. on 1/13/12 if its still on and just wondered how we might get on the list for a possible "Meet & Greet" before or after the concert just to maybe get photo with them or an autograph?  We understand they are very busy artists and their time is very limited, but we thought it was worth asking.  We love their music are looking forward to the show.   
Thank You,

Kavin

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2011, 03:39:22 pm »
Hi Kavin- check my reply to you under "ask the band"

Eunice FF#2