Author Topic: Street Team  (Read 9313 times)

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Street Team
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 05:50:42 am »
I'll back that since he already knows how the fan club was structured:smile:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

Rika

Street Team
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 03:33:51 pm »
Hi Mark,

GREAT to see you here again ! I think I'm as often here as you on the other board and vice versa :biggrin:

Wow, you were in the fanclub in those times far far away from now and still have all the memories...

Let's see if Foreigner re-animates the fanclub/street-team idea - today in the times of internet no big deal at all... and I think they made some good beginnings with the blog, the radio-play-announcements and the Myspace-, Facebook-, Twitter-Pages. :smile:

No lack of sincere and busy fans here, I'm sure !

Best from the "German fan-space",
Rika

KillerQueen

Street Team
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:44 am »
Actually I think the internet is indeed the best way to get in touch with the fans. I really appreciate how much the band tries to keep us fans updated.:smile:

I'm member of the german Queen FC. The only "conventional" benefit if you will is the fanzine, which is published 3 times/year (always an interesting read). The rest is being handled on the site/forum. Like discount on the musical, tickets for premiers, pre-entrance etc..
It's still a lot of work for the one who's running it though.

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Street Team
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 11:18:56 pm »
um, heehe...pop-tart here... and yes Nick make it public! Peeps hate to have to friend request hidden pages. U  R~O~C~K :cool:

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 08:47:35 am »
Nick, I'm making flyers up for the Penn's Peake show. I'll email you the complete flyer once I've got it done.

If anyone else who is interested, let me know. I'm saving a copy without the Penn's Peake info, I'll email you the flyer & you can add the local show or whatever show you'll be at so you can hand them out & post them.:smile:

I can't wait!:tongue:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

Mark

Street Team
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 10:33:55 pm »
Yeah, I still have all the newsletters.  A couple years ago I posted them over at the old ForeignerTalk board, one every few days just for fun.  A nostalgia kind of thing.  There were recording session updates for what would become the "4" album, news about the band playing on a new Ian Lloyd album at the time (actually an unused Head Games track) and stuff like that.  They're fun to go back and read now and then.

Mark

SoUrgent

Street Team
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:28 pm »
Jeanne!! Yes!! Please do email it to me!!!! I haven't had time to update Kelly's Facebook page for a while- my bestest is getting married, and I was coordinating his 2 part bachelor party for 30+ people over the past month! But I am OFFICIALLY done that responsibility now!!

So now I can turn my attention back to helping promoting the band, the new album, the new track, and their shows!!! Plus, update my MySpace and devote it to Foreigner!

Email me, email me, email me, PLEASE!!!!!

Nick
NSPizzola@Gmail.com

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 06:48:29 pm »
IT MAY NOT BE AN 'OFFICIAL' TEAM BUT WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GOALS & WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT! FOREIGNER'S NEW MUSIC WILL BE HEARD!!!:tongue:

THEY DESERVE RECONITION & RESPECT & I KNOW WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE, OUR VOICES WILL BE HEARD SO THE GUYS MUSIC CAN BE HEARD!!!

OK, ANOTHER BLONDE MOMENT!DID THAT MAKE SENSE?:blink: LOL)
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 07:03:43 pm »
OK..I'LL EMAIL IT TO YOU AS SOON AS I GET IT FINISHED!:smile:

WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BLAST AT PENN'S PEAK! I PROMISE NOT TO EMBARRASS YOU, WELL NOT TOO MUCH! :tongue:

(WARNING THOUGH NICK, UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET SOMEONE, DON'T MENTION IT TO ME, BECAUSE YOU WILL! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO SOMEONE, SO I CAN INTRODUCE THEM TO YOU, HEHE!)NOT ALL MOUNTAIN GIRLS ARE 250 PDS & UGLY:wink:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

KillerQueen

Street Team
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2009, 02:57:16 am »
Perfect sense. :happy:

Let's hope the new album will get the airplay it deserves! :excl:

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2009, 10:21:27 am »
That's what we're here for! To make sure the songs are requested & they should get airplay. What's nice is these days you don't even need to be in the same area to request these days. Most stations are online as well so we can email requests in as well as call.:smile:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

KillerQueen

Street Team
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2009, 11:44:44 am »
Franconian outpost here! I'll do my best! :D

Does anybody know when the cd is supposed to be released in Germany?

Tina :o)

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2009, 04:07:23 pm »
I have no doubts in you doing your best Tina!:smile: I think the rest of us here as well are passionate enough about their music that we'll all do our part!:tongue:

As for a German Release date...I'm clueless as to that. Hopefully they'll announce one. If not, there are ways around it. If need be, I can order one here for you & send it to you. EVERYONE deserves to hear this collection!:biggrin:

Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

MetalMystriss

Street Team
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 11:34:38 am »
Nick, You've got mail! :smile:
Let me know if you think there's something else should be added or taken off. We have time to 'Tweak' them.

I'll start working on the new CD flyers soon. I'd still like to get permission to use the images BEFORE distributing the info. I just used the promo pic/banner for the tour flyers. But I'm a little hesitant with the labels images. Especially before the CD is released.

I'll try to get the ok from the label if I can't get an answer. Most don't mind because it's being used as a tool to sell concert tix & cd's. But I don't want to get involved with any copyrite issues. The goal is to get Foreigner's music out there, but not get their name involved in something that is for something other then the music.

Ok...again. That doesn't sound right, but I hope my point is understood, lol:blink:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

SoUrgent

Street Team
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 03:55:57 pm »
Makes perfect sense to me!!! Off to my "inbin"...