Author Topic: Message from Michael  (Read 13972 times)

Jan

• Jan
Re: Message from Michael
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 11:07:41 pm »
PS Sounds like Kelly is whipping up some delish vegetarian dishes in your honor, Michael!!!  The question is:  will he drink the wheat grass juice??

pam1717

• Newbie Member
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 12:34:01 am »
Please google "graviola." I'm in the medical field and not impressed by quack "cures", but this sounds very promising, along with traditional treatment.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 02:57:17 am »
Michael, all the best for you!
I'm not religious at all so I can't really pray to anyone.
Therefore all available fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you, your family and friends.
Positive thinking is requested and reading your lines shows me that this is exactly what you do.
G-o-o-o-o-d  !!!
No doubt about it that I'll follow your blog hoping to only read as good news as possible in this shitty situation. (BTW Couldn't register, an URL is requested? No idea what they want)
Last but not least: FUCK CANCER!
And: We need you back with the boys,  A S A P !
Take care,
Babs

jszalaj

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 07:04:35 am »
Michael my friend....God Bless You....praying for a speedy recovery and I just know that you'll be fine.  Thanks for coming forward and letting us know what's going on.  Looking forward to your updates and blogs.

It's always been a joy seeing that smiling face and awesome talent.  You always knew a name and recognized a face and that is so unusual and appreciated in this rocker world.  Thank you!

You will be missed and so looking forward to seeing you on that stage again. 

Many prayers going your way!

Love, Jan (Chicago Jan)

Rika

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 10:30:20 am »
Michael, thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Reading your blog makes me absoluetely sure that you will master this challenge. You're such a strong person and your positive thinking shines through every line of your text. I have some spiritual healers under my friends and we'll try to support you with regular healing meditations. One of my teachers overcame breast cancer some years ago - she imagined green, the colour of healing , everytime when she got a chemo or radiation. Maybe this is something you like to practise, too - together with this great juicy diet.

A big big hug for you and your wife, you're in our thoughts !

Rika

triciajane

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 02:49:12 pm »
Dear MIchael,  Thank you for your honesty with us!  We have been missing you and wondering.  Now we can pray and send all our good wishes to you and yours.  Have faith in yourself and your Dr's. I pray you have a complete and total recovery without too much discomfort.  Get well and healthy and come back to us soon!!

All the best,   Trish :)

Mysecretlover

• Newbie Member
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 10:24:22 pm »
Glad to be back...its been a while! Blue....get well soon! Everyone's basically said it all...and I agree! Its difficult to see someone we hold so dearly be ill. Lots of love and prayers to you and your family ... Stay positive as the guys need you back!

It was a pleasure to meet you in Orilla (Ont Canada) Dec 3, 2011... Im still looking for the pic that Jeff B took of you and I...seems its in my other laptop. Anyway, take good care of yourself and we WILL see you soon!

Prayers....

Michelle Z. ( Toronto, Ont.)

luvcatz7

• Newbie Member
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 01:35:18 am »
My prayers and thoughts go out to you Michael. I'm glad you caught it early and I hope the chemo and radiation aren't too bad for you. Look forward to seeing you out on the road when this is over.

Carrie
~Carrie

Foreigner4Ever813

• Newbie Member
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 07:24:21 pm »
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you your family Michael! So glad that this was caught early so that you can get the treatment you need and BEAT it! We are praying that you have as few side effects as possible from the chemo and radiation, that you are given the strength that you need, and that you have a full and speedy recovery! Get Well Soon! :)

TomsCat2

• Newbie Member
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 09:30:17 pm »
Michael, I am so grateful you chose to share with us. I am excited about watching your full and complete recovery. While I would never wish a cancer diagnosis for anyone, if you have to have it, get it early and you DID.
You have raised awareness, and by doing so there is no telling how many people will be alive today because you chose to share. Had no idea about red meat. I do now. GONE!
Much love and prayers coming your way.
All the best.
Sherry

Amy1211

• Newbie Member
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 07:58:15 am »
Michael,
my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very tough time. I am praying for you to have a speedy recovery and be back with the band.   :)

Hugs,
Amy

4eigner

• That Was Yesterday
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2012, 01:22:20 pm »

Michael, I wish you a good health and hope you will rock very soon with the band.

I hold my fingers 4 you.

Chug1

• Newbie Member
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 12:52:40 pm »
This heart-wrenching news about Michael is yet another reason for the knuckleheads who continue to trash the current lineup to crawl back in their hole.  One of these years they'll get their wish and who is better off for it?  Thanks to Michael for having the courage to inform us and thanks also for taking the time to talk to me at the Mariott Woodlands bar a couple years ago.  Will miss you in Lake Charles in 3 weeks.

Carol7lynn

• Carol7Lynn
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 12:03:14 pm »
Best Wishes!

Will be following your RECTifin' blog.  Am very impressed by your positive attitude.  Sending lots of good thoughts your way!  Push on!

Carol-Lynn

mblue

• Newbie Member
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 05:10:19 pm »
hey all! Michael Bluestein here. First of all I want to thank you so much for your amazing outpouring of support! It means so much. Second, I'm moving my blog over to rectifyin.blogspot.com   Blogspot seems to be a lot more user friendly. You can easily add your email under my picture there to get notified whenever I add a new blog entry. It seems like tumblr was confusing lots of people (me included). Thanks again and please come over and join me at rectifyin.blogspot.com