Author Topic: Another new tour date 9-15 Peekskill NY!  (Read 2911 times)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!

TomCat

Re: Another new tour date 9-15 Peekskill NY!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 07:31:45 am »
WooHoo!!!!  ;D

I'm still waiting for Chicago dates! Looks like Hammond, IN is as close as it's going to get.

Jennifer  :D

Rockmom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 09:31:10 pm »
I'm still waiting for some dates near Toronto.  We have them in Canada in August... now just a little closer.  Looks like there are some dates open.  It took 8 hours to get to Penn's Peak and I got stuck in traffic at the end.  Missed the first couple of songs.  If nothing is announced soon looks like I will have to plan another road trip.  :)
Gaynor

TomCat

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:54:54 am »
Hi Gaynor,

I have seen Foreigner in Effingham, Dubuque, La Crosse, tonight it's on to Waukesha, tomorrow Fond Du Lac & then Hammond in August! Everyone of them has or will be a road trip & it's so worth it, I've had a blast at everyone! I love meeting up with friends & road trips can be fun, pop in a Foreigner CD & hit the road!!! :)

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 06:47:52 pm »
Have fun tonight Jennifer and all the other shows you're going to. You are lucky that you will see Michael back in August. Per his recent update on the board today, he will be  making all the shows for the month of August before his surgery in September. So jealous. I won't see him perform for the rest of this year :(

Eunice

Rockmom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 09:20:26 pm »
Thanks Jennifer, have a great time.  Road trip it is:)  So far I will likely go for Quebec in August and Mass and RI in September.  Anyone else out there going to Quebec?  Will probably try my first road trip on my own to Quebec.  Hope to see you on the road:) 
Gaynor

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 09:33:41 am »
Gaynor I will at Mass, RI and MD in September for my birthday tour weekend  :-*
Yay see you soon!

Rockmom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:47:51 am »
What a great birthday weekend!  Look forward to seeing you at the shows:)  Do you know the best way to get from MA to RI?  We will be flying into Boston. Thanks!!

TomCat

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 03:04:27 pm »
Thanks Gaynor, I had a fabulous time at the shows!! Maybe one day I will catch you the road, I'm liking these road trips!!
Gina have fun on your birthday tour weekend, as if it was possible for you not to. :)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 03:27:52 pm »
you can follow the Kellymobile!!!

ILUVKelly

• Newbie Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 12:48:46 pm »
WooHoo!!!!  ;D

I'm still waiting for Chicago dates! Looks like Hammond, IN is as close as it's going to get.

Yes, I am waiting for a Chicago date also!  I ended up driving to Waukesha, WI to see them last month.  I am so glad I did.  Was right up front and absolutely loved the show!

TomCat

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 02:44:27 pm »
I was in the 3rd row in Waukesha in front of Tommy (my personal favorite). I actually had Elite VIP seats in the 2nd row, but they were all the way at the end by Bruce!! Nope that doesn't work for me, so I got some seats by friends in the 3rd row VIP, Tommy side & had a blast!!! I then headed up to Fond du Lac for the show the next day, I needed more!!! :)
Headed to Hammond a week from Friday for another concert!!! Doesn't look like Chicago is going to be on the schedule this year! BUMMER!! 6 concerts this year & just maybe Columbus, IN for a 7th...I'm crossing fingers & toes!!! :)

ILUVKelly

• Newbie Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »
I was in the 3rd row in Waukesha in front of Tommy (my personal favorite). I actually had Elite VIP seats in the 2nd row, but they were all the way at the end by Bruce!! Nope that doesn't work for me, so I got some seats by friends in the 3rd row VIP, Tommy side & had a blast!!! I then headed up to Fond du Lac for the show the next day, I needed more!!! :)
Headed to Hammond a week from Friday for another concert!!! Doesn't look like Chicago is going to be on the schedule this year! BUMMER!! 6 concerts this year & just maybe Columbus, IN for a 7th...I'm crossing fingers & toes!!! :)

Hammond wouldn't be far from me, but I don't like that you can't just buy tix for the Foreigner show.  You have to buy tix for all 3 shows.