Author Topic: Stories Coming Soon, But First...  (Read 2570 times)

fwt

• Administrator
Stories Coming Soon, But First...
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:21:53 pm »
This space is reserved for the Band to write about their adventures on tour, similar to Tom Gimbel's reporting on the last European tour. Of course, replies from fans are allowed and encouraged but we request that there be no new topics created by fans. Stories from fans can be posted in the Concert Reviews and General Discussion threads. We would like to keep it this way so that each story can be easily found and read (and re-read!).

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We apologize for not making this statement earlier and for having to clean out the previous topics. We only wanted to get this section ready as stories will be coming soon.

FWT

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Stories Coming Soon, But First...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 01:04:32 pm »
I'VE LOVED ALL THE REVIEWS & AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE BAND AT PENN'S PEAKE. I AM AWARE THAT THERE'S NO OFFICIAL STREET TEAM, BUT I'D LIKE TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE SHOWS OFFLINE AS WELL.

WHAT I'M ASKING IS WHO WOULD I TALK TO ABOUT GETTING PERMISSION TO USE A PIC/IMG FOR THE FLYERS THAT I WANT TO ADVERTISE THE SHOWS? :smile:

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS!:tongue:

KEEP THE FAITH!
~JEANNE
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

chanachaitoy

• Newbie Member
Re: Stories Coming Soon, But First...
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:00:23 am »
I feel like I'm very Ah. Because I said it was the knowledge that everyone should know it. Because it is good, I'm able to apply it.