Author Topic: Stories from Germany  (Read 5356 times)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Stories from Germany
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 06:31:42 pm »
they are self procalimed German tarts!

ie: pop tarts you slay me !!!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Stories from Germany
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 03:37:43 am »
You wanna freak out the pop tarts and German tarts in the forum?

So far Tom is the only one I have seen in here except one blog from Mick who might have been someone else. Have the other dirty white boys make an appearance here and make a post. Dying to see what would happen. Jeff is a great writer as I have seen in his space.... Michael is a cutie patootie that could put a big smile on here anytime. Heaven knows what that bag boxer with the hot arms would write.... drum tips for the young drummers that wanna be rockstars? God just through me a stick damn it!  But tips are good to get the young ones reading here. As for Mick... what's your favorite tea and shirtsize? My bad~ oh Kelly wouldn't have to write anything but "Hi" and the whole thread would go nuts. Although thats a bit small in words for the girls so I wonder if you told us what it is like when you climb high up above the stage and look down at the crowd.... do you see a lot chics flashing boobies at you? lol, had to ask. :blush:

Tatjana

Stories from Germany
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 11:38:12 pm »
Gina: I would never ever call myself a tart, however, I wear this title like a crown. ;)

Babs

• Babs
Stories from Germany
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 12:58:45 pm »
Hi - just had to consult the dictionary, my God! Tart has aweful meanings! In Germany we use it in the sense of apple or jam tart. So we're all sweet and tastey, not buyable and we don't tart ourselves up (very British) ... :tongue:
The proof will soon be seen on the new DVD!
Babs