Author Topic: Surprise!  (Read 5840 times)

fwt

• Administrator
Surprise!
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:28 pm »
The long wait is over. It is happening!
How about “videos from the road”?!  We don’t have any stories so far but video and photos taken by the band are rolling in from Europe. Please take a look at the "Foreigner Europe 2009" News/Blog to see what has come in so far. We will be updating this when we receive new material. It will be an ongoing blog so check back often.
Also make sure to check out Kelly’s Twitter Page and Foreigner’s Facebook and My Space pages. Links can be found on the Home Page.

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Surprise!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:10:38 pm »
I hear the choir singing "Hallelujah" :biggrin:
Thanks FWT!!!

SoUrgent

Surprise!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:26:29 am »
I have to say FWT, I (as I assume everyone else is) EXTREMELY excited about this fan interaction!!! It was a long time coming, but worth the wait! Kelly's Twitter page and the Foreigner Facebook page are highly interactive with a lot of great pictures from the concerts as well as behind-the-scenes pictures.

So please send a great big THANK YOU to the guys for providing this great fan interaction, and a big THANK YOU to any support personnel that may be helping the guys from a technical standpoint!

Keep on ROCKIN'!!!!!!

Nick

Rika

Surprise!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 03:54:12 pm »
Thanks a lot, it's great to share the band's days in Europe and even to get a vid from the cockpit! :laugh: Great video with the voices of Jeff and Kelly in the background!

And thank you for the awesome sax-solo, Tom! :cool:

I'm curious what German impressions will follow!  

And I love Kelly's twitter-messages! The live of a rock-star between jetleg, airports and concerts! Not always only fantastic!

FWT thanks to you and all the people of the staff for giving us this pics and vidos!  

:smile:

Tatjana

Surprise!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:39 pm »
I also want to say thanks for all the effort, FWT. :)

I'm counting the days...

Tatjana :)

4eigner

• That Was Yesterday
Surprise!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 04:56:13 pm »

It's about time FWT.

Thanks, it's great video so far.

I hope there will be more of that stuff.

:cool::tongue::wink:

Rika

Surprise!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 07:42:56 am »
Every day another surprise... thanks for the beautiful pic of Mick, Kelly and Michael in St.Petersburg!

And for the cool vid of our stick-jongleur Brian with Jeff in the background. You're sooo funny, guys! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rika

Surprise!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 04:24:38 pm »
Hi, I just checked out the blog-section - and once again two, no:three, surprises!
The "Hello Germany"-map is great! All the locations of the gigs are shown and I'm so happy to be at six of them!
And thanks for the fantastic vid of Kelly fascinating the Russian fans and Mick writing autographs on the street. The fans are so happy and very touched. Thanks for sharing that!

Tatjana

Surprise!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 10:57:13 pm »
Yes, the "Hello Germany" map is way cool! :cool:

I will be at two shows (Gießen and Bad Kreuznach). I would have loved to travel across Germany with Rika to see more gigs, however, I have found nobody who would be willing to adopt my husband and my children for that time. :) ;)

I'm immensely looking forward!

@Rika, Babs, Carmen: I'm happy for you guys! Enjoy your weekend and we want to know ALL details! :)

Tatjana

4eigner

• That Was Yesterday
Surprise!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 01:51:59 pm »

FWT

Great videos, you make wonderful work keep on.

:cool::tongue::wink:

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Surprise!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 05:03:33 am »
I agree with Nick. The guys took time out of their busy schedules to keep us as updated on what was happening on their European tour as they could & what they missed, the fans that took the time to post their reviews filled in the rest. So THANK YOU to all! :smile:

I'm just glad they're back home! :tongue:
I hope to meet many of you during their US dates! :wink:

Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Surprise!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 11:40:33 pm »
Twitter~Facebook~ and MySpace... oh my we are going to be loving it! ty so much for keeping us posted with updates to get our Foreigner fix!

This is a nice SURPRISE~:wub:

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Surprise!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 06:27:35 pm »
nice to see you came out of hibernation Rhonda lol!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Surprise!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 01:11:13 am »
Yeah, well I missed you and the others so this pop-tart is looking for some sugar~xx

sixstring

• Newbie Member
Surprise!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 01:30:07 pm »
it is always great to see what they're doin on the road... it eases the pain to know that they're far away from europe!!:rolleyes: