Author Topic: how long is their set?  (Read 1309 times)

Rockitman

• Newbie Member
how long is their set?
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:50:43 pm »
I will be seeing these guys in a couple of days at the Fresno County Fair.   Just curious,  how long of a set do they usually play?    Too many bands think they can get away with playing a short set just because they're playing at a fair.   We pay good money just like any other venue and I will be highly disappointed if these guys do an "in and out" with maybe just an hour or less of music. 
I will have major respect for them if they play a full set that lasts at least 90 minutes.  Is that too much to ask?

I remember when Chicago came by a few years back and they played for over 2 hours.  That was getting your money's worth!   

• Newbie Member
Re: how long is their set?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:48:39 pm »
I was at the concert in Biloxi on Saturday and they played for 1 hour and 55 minutes. Don't know if they change it up for the fairs.
jjsoko

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 10:35:57 am »
Wouldn't it be better to ask at the venue?

Rockitman

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 02:16:34 pm »
I was at the concert in Biloxi on Saturday and they played for 1 hour and 55 minutes. Don't know if they change it up for the fairs.

Thanks for this info.   So the standard is set.  They do a 2 hour show in "regular" arenas.   I'll report back with a review and my stopwatch after tomorrow night.     ;)