Author Topic: The Paramount Center for the Arts Peekskill NY 9-15-12  (Read 3954 times)

Beckabellinie

• Newbie Member
Re: The Paramount Center for the Arts Peekskill NY 9-15-12
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 06:50:32 pm »
Right on TomCat! I don't at ALL look at the current Foreigner line-up as a "cover band" either because for one...Mick hand selected the current talent because they deliver the music in the BEST way possible, and put on one helluva show doing it! I don't think I would love the band any less when one day Mick just simply decides to retire. Not only does each show make me fall in love with the music all over again, but each show makes me appreciate the talent that delivers it. Go Kelly! Go Tom! Go Jeff! Go Michael! Go Brian! Go Bruce! Go!...to each of the selected fill-ins that Mick chooses to perform HIS music! Foreigner rocks, plain and simple, and personally, I think the current line-up is the BEST :)

Tatjana

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 03:57:43 am »
I happen to find it really rude of people to tell others, whom they don’t even know at all, to go and get a life. Who are we to judge other people’s life styles? I sometimes think that the anonymity on the internet is making folks forget their good manners and saying things they’d never say if they’d meet face to face.  Voicing one’s opinion is one thing, giving decent people nasty names is quite another one.

Tatjana

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 07:03:09 am »
Well said, Tatjana !!!!!

Beckabellinie

• Newbie Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 09:09:06 am »
Perfectly said Tatjana! It's funny how the people who usually do the judging are the ones who should be spending their time "getting a life" of their OWN!

jimzgirl

• Newbie Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 09:47:48 am »
Tatjana, you hit the nail on the head.  It's ridiculous to think we can tell someone we don't even know to get a life.  To each his own, I say.  And what rocks one person's socks may not rock another's, so if you like to see Foreigner alot, or you do beer tasting, or if your whole life is complete by working at Nasa, then MORE POWER TO YOU!  I like the camaraderie we have on this forum and the friendships that have developed.  And the Foreigner fans who meet up for shows together have a BLAST!  I wish I could be there more myself.  So Gina, you just keep rockin' it the way you do.  We love you for it!

ILUVKelly

• Newbie Member
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:31 pm »
Tatjana, you hit the nail on the head.  It's ridiculous to think we can tell someone we don't even know to get a life.  To each his own, I say.  And what rocks one person's socks may not rock another's, so if you like to see Foreigner alot, or you do beer tasting, or if your whole life is complete by working at Nasa, then MORE POWER TO YOU!  I like the camaraderie we have on this forum and the friendships that have developed.  And the Foreigner fans who meet up for shows together have a BLAST!  I wish I could be there more myself.  So Gina, you just keep rockin' it the way you do.  We love you for it!

Couldn't have said it better myself!  Keep rockin Gina!

StevenMathews

• Newbie Member
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 06:01:14 am »
I just missed that show thanks for review, but I must the show was awesome. I wish I could have attend that one.