Author Topic: When will you dump Kelly Hansen?  (Read 6129 times)

ILUVKelly

• Newbie Member
Re: When will you dump Kelly Hansen?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 09:37:32 pm »
and being the good Catholic girl that I am
I did not let my Irish Sicilian red headed temper get the best of him lol!

We all know the truth
There will be haters everywhere
Hate away
Kelly is here to stay  ;D

;D

stumpy

• Newbie Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 02:14:38 pm »
 Obviously,someone was'nt hugged enough as a child,or was'nt allowed to listen to music!I never had the opportunity to see Foreigner live with Lou Graham,but have always been a huge fan. My wife and I DID see them with Kelly (3 times).The last time was in Wendover,Nevada at the Peppermill concert hall. (best venue I have ever saw shows at) We had front row seats,but did'nt really use them,as we were on our feet pretty much the whole time!!! I love a band that truly loves what they do,and it shows! Kelly is an awesome performer,who helps to keep the band true to the Foreigner sound.We are already making plans to see them again when they return to the peppermill  in may.As far as interacting with the fans,I got to strum a guitar,shook hands all around,and my wife got a HUG from Kelly,which I thought was awesome. In my opinion,FOREIGNER IS THE BEST ROCK BAND TOURING TODAY!! Their new stuff is AWESOME,again keeping true to the original sound.Thank you guys,for bringing back a band my wife and I have always loved.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 01:28:55 pm »
Amen to that, Stumpy  :)

august17

• Newbie Member
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 10:44:17 am »
Ive been a musician for  52 years.  Ive heard a few singers in my time.  Kelly Hansen is a HELL of a singer.  Strong voice, great emotion, hits the notes accurately, has a great look for a rock singer.  Anyone that doesnt admire Kelly Hansen as a singer just doesnt get it.  Rock on Kelly.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 05:53:25 am »
I couldn't agree more, August  :)

COR24

• Newbie Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 03:49:02 pm »
I love Kelly s voice. He is amazing. Cant wait to see him in live concert. Kellyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BrendaBenderMoran

• The Great Mick Jones
  • Newbie Member
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 10:11:48 am »
AFAN, a major dump of you from here for that horrible statement.

I have known Mick for almost 50 years & was quick shocked at Lou's illness, the horrible medication he had to take that destroyed him. Guess you were writing his speechs when he was able to talk since I was quite shocked by what I was hearing. So he has his own tour for you to enjoy.

I lost my Rock Hall husband last year to cancer & after 32 yeas of marriage I am solo and quicked freaked at being alone.  But Kelly's wonder notes to songs that I love & Mick's amazing work had me in tears listening to fav tunes (20 of them).

They do not get to Ohio til 7/4 and I hope they both get to read my Facebook Messages before they are deleted for being over a month old.  I know touring has limits on laptops, etc. But hotels have computers for them to use if they ask. Their smartphones have it also (left column 2nd down).

So apologize to everyone you have hurt, since It is not Kelly!
Brenda J. Moran

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2013, 12:59:00 pm »
I second that Gina!!
Kelly is here to stay. He is the voice of "Foreigner"

Starrider81

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 11:00:00 am »
When will you dump Kelly Hanson???

OMG I AM CRACKING UP!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO GLAD I DIDN'T START THIS POST!!!! WELCOME AFAN!! I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE BEEN SUCKARED INTO THE SPELL OF THE HANSON FOLLOWERS!!!! I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!! KELLY CAME FROM AN OBSCURE 80s HAIR METAL BAND CALLED HURRICANE...NEVER HEARD OF THEM!!! HE COMES ACCROSS AS A POSER AND NOT A TRUE SINGER LIKE LOU GRAMM (OOO BAD WORDS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD JUST A WARNING) AND HE REMINDS ME MORE OF A STEVEN TYLER (ALLWAYS WILL) THAN A LOU GRAMM SINGER!!!
OH THIS IS SOOO CLASSSIC!!! GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE NOT A KELLY FAN!!

jpolito

• Newbie Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 07:53:51 am »
This posting was ridiculous from the get go.  I have been following Foreigner since their inception. (I am 52 years old).
I also love Foreigner as my favorite band ever.  I was very sad Lou got sick, but he did. I attend Lou Gramm show's to support Lou whenever he plays where I can get.  I also attend every single Foreigner show I can get to within my 6 State area. When Mick got sick, I was again devestated.  But, facts being what they are, Bruce has filled in and is a great guitarist.  You can see he loves this band too. I recently saw them a few weeks ago in  Newport, RI.  Mick was not present. Although that made me sad, the guys rocked like nobod'ys business and whipped the crowd into a frenzy. I accept change. Change is a part of life. The only constant in life IS change. Think about it. The show was so rocking I went home and bought my tickets for Twin River RI in November.  Micks not there. Lou's not there. But Foreigner carries on because the songs and musicianship ARE there! These guys ARE great! I hope this ride never ends with the music that made my life enjoyable. Thank you all.  Jim.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 11:45:55 am »
Now we are going to read another one of Owen's copy-and-paste-comments:
w/o Mick they are only a cover band ... blah blah blah ...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Luke

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 03:38:56 pm »
On our way to 2 million FB likes !!! Kinda says it all .  ;D

Luke

Starrider81

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 09:25:45 pm »
OH BABS you're soooo my favorite funny middle aged groupie !!!!!!! lololololol :D :D :D :D
Just an fyi--and I may have copied and paste this before but guess what??? I would even be willing to see Foreigner AGAIN if they come to Cleveland as long as Mick was playing his axe and I'll be extra NIIIIICE about Kelly Clarkson Steven Tyler clone Hanson!! Okay!! :D :D :D

Come on guys, you know I'm a Foreigner fan --- I just LOVe picking yopu crazzziiiieee groupies!!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 11:55:10 am »
Great repy Jim!!

Foreigner FB page was at 600,000 in February
and passed a million in July
They are on fire!!!

midnight

• Newbie Member
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2014, 10:34:29 am »
Some people are just tone deaf. You can hardly blame them for that. I have also been listening to Foreigner for years and Kelly is the best thing to happen to that group. I may get some haters when I say that I think Kelly is better than Lou Gramm. I believe Kelly has a better stage presence and is not so hung up on himself. He engages the audience and is sooooo hot to look at lol. That voice is magic.