Author Topic: Hollywood, Fl - January 9 & Rock Legend Cruise January 10 -14  (Read 3577 times)

aventuracane

Re: Hollywood, Fl - January 9 & Rock Legend Cruise January 10 -14
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 03:21:10 pm »
Let me put it this way, all of you that are big music fans should go on this cruise. You would have a great time. The entire cruise is all about music.

I will most likely go on the next cruise even if Foreigner is not back on the cruise next year. This is how much I loved this cruise.

I can tell you stories about interactions between fans & performers that would make you either smile or laugh so hard. Just a lot of fun & most performers felt comfortable with the fans. I did not go and interact with any performer that was with family or I felt did not want to be approached but I had some unbelievable interactions especially with Kansas performers. I walked near or past Jeff Pilson many many times & never bothered him since he was with his daughter or wife & daughter and other family members or friends.

Stuart

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 11:32:08 pm »
Hi Stuart- Let's hope there will be a show later this year.

Cecelie and I are going to the show in Riverside on April 20. We'll see Bon Jovi first at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Friday April 19. My first Bon Jovi concert. Can't wait.

Again, I'm so glad you had a great time!! By the way, welcome to facebook. I accepted your friend request.
Check the cover photo on my Timeline. 

Eunice :)

Amsterdam

• Newbie Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 07:58:44 am »
Hi there, I've been attending three gigs during RLCII. The acoustic set during the cruise was amazing! Every second was a blast. Liked the Eight days a week song. A minor messup in the lyrics, but that's allright mama! Thank you for the shows and the girl I met after the show :)

Keep on rockin!

aventuracane

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 08:28:08 am »
Eunice - I have seen Bon Jovi in South Florida. They are very good in concert.

Stuart

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 05:56:46 pm »
Stuart - Thanks for posting the review. I thought David was going to do it because I did the one from Atlanta and it was his turn to post a review. He's been as busy as I have since we got back so I'm glad you did.

Was great seeing you again; hopefully we can all get together again at another show in 2013...but what a way to start off the New Year!

Jeff

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 03:00:46 pm »
The cruise wow where do I start!!!
I had no intention on going, none of my girls were going and just couldn't swing it after being stuck in LA after Hurricane Sandy
But my karma angel showed up as she always does!
I was made a very geneous offer I could not refuse!
The friendships and laughs I had on this trip will last a lifetime!
I had so much fun with Gaynor, Vera, Tom, Stuart, Lori, Melissa, Karan, Michelle, Denise...
The band rocked it openeing night, survived the windiest show in their history and had fans eating out of their hands at the acoustic show!
Quality time spent with the band, crew and management who always treat me with respect and love, i cannot thank you enough!
I would do it again in a heartbeat!!
Other music highlights 38 Special, Paul Rodgers and Atlantic Rhythm Section who knew!!
I hope they do a crusie again next year, not the Rock Legends Cruise but maybe somnething more suited to their genre of music
Everyone start saving now!!!
Gina

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 06:50:42 am »
To be part of a cruise would be a dream!

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 05:41:16 pm »
Glad you had a great time Gina!!!
Girl- you are so spoiled but it's all good :)

Babs - I agree with you. Going on a cruise with the guys would be a dream.
I have problem with motion sickness though but it can be fixed. lol...

Eunice ;D

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 04:38:51 pm »
Eunice that I am!!!
This band is the bestest!!!
and their fans rock!!!