Author Topic: mt. pleasant,mi show  (Read 1814 times)

monster

• Newbie Member
mt. pleasant,mi show
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:10:26 am »
My wife and I were at the show tonight(3/3),and Mick was not here. He was pictured on all the playbills.No explanation was given for him missing the show. We felt cheated. Mick is the ONLY original member,without him foreigner is just a cover band. That being said,the music was good,and we thought the show was good.Mick ,you should get us to a show that you are performing,we love you.

Bigtimefan

• Newbie Member
Re: mt. pleasant,mi show
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:26:37 am »
Hopefully he will come back full time. I know how you feel, the same thing happened to us last year. It's time to start letting the fans know what the lineup will be.

w8cop

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 07:54:35 pm »
We missed Mick too, but Bruce did a great job. Overall it was a FANTASTIC show !!!

KellieJ

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:33 pm »
I thought the concert was AWESOME! Kelly is so HOT! Would definitely go see them again.

TomCat

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 01:16:35 pm »
I was at the show as well & had a blast! I think Bruce is doing a fabulous job filling in for Mick. The band puts on such a high energy show that always makes me feel like it's a big party! I understand how some people are disappointed that Mick wasn't there. There was a couple that left that was beside us because there were no original members. If you are there just get up on your feet, enjoy the music & have a great time! :)

monster

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 05:59:20 pm »
Yes, we enjoyed the show too. bruce did a great job. I just think it is false advertising to have micks picture on the posters,and not perform. It seems from what I have read,this is normal. If he is not going to perform,it should be announced. do not get me wrong,We Love Mick and foreigner. We were really looking forward to seeing Mick.

frankd53

• Newbie Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 05:31:24 pm »
I also have strong feelings on the topic of Mick's status, and replied to a discussion about that in another area of the Forms, here: http://www.foreigneronline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3678.msg17160#msg17160

Frank