Author Topic: VH1 Behind the Music Remaster: Foreigner (My Views!~Maybe surprised!)  (Read 1136 times)

Starrider81

okay, I know probably some of you probably cringe when I post anything on this OS board but I can honestly HONESTLY say this time, you don't have anything to worry about...I ACTUALLY ENJOYED and LOVED the the vh1 Behind the Music Remaster of Foreigner! It was interesting to see how almost how Lou and Mick's lives parrelled especially in the health department. I'm so bless that Mick is doing better and survived his health scare!~ HE is Foreinger in my book and he's is holding his band together. AND believe it or not Kelly is a perfect fit for Foriegner he gives the band new energy to Foreigner (he just reminds me a bit of a young Steven Tyler with the hair) lolol Okay it was great! lolol My only negatives and they were 2. First, not much was said about Lou Gramm becoming a born again Christian and although becoming a Christian wasn't the prime reason he left Foreigner, I'm just just surprised it wasn't briefly mentioned. I remember seeing an interview with Lou on a Christian channel him talking about his *druggy* days with Foreigner...but vh1 covered that and no one is perfect! It was sex,drugs and rock n roll back than right? lolol

Okay, herre's the 2nd nitpicky thing the whole "NASCAR racing thing!" lolol When did Mick becomse a racing car buff??? I allways thought that was Lou's gig!! "Rev On the Red Line" lololol But, okay he's enjoying it :)_ I'm HAPPY for Mick and the Rest of Foreinger!

And IWTKWLI did not ruin their rock rep it was "I don't want to Live without you!~' that song did it! lolol :D

monster

• Newbie Member
Re: VH1 Behind the Music Remaster: Foreigner (My Views!~Maybe surprised!)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 02:43:10 pm »
where did you view it? I read the other day that you did not have vh1classic,
i do not have it either. I would love to see  it. thanks

Starrider81

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 03:07:14 pm »
Had to wait for a day but went on vh1's classic website and they have full episodes and if you have facebook it's on Foreigner's facebook page ..... alot of Lou supporters and antiKelly comments! Just saying!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 02:52:30 pm »
There's a link on the homepage now

hugemickjonesfan

• Newbie Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:30:14 pm »
what a great show,I watched it twice.

Meli7391

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 11:38:10 pm »
I don't know why so many hate on Kelly for. It's not cool. I think he is a great singer and front man. He works the crowds and really seems to love his job! I have seen them once in concert with Kelly. But seen a lot of videos with him. He gives over 100%. If someone doesn't like the new line up...fine and dandy. Your choice. But I will always defend Kelly and Foreigner.

http://pinterest.com/pin/56787645273854936/

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 10:26:39 am »
Hansen, Melissa, his name is Hansen  ;)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 10:09:03 am »
 :) :) :)