Author Topic: Is Mick passing the torch as tatjana and babs suggest?  (Read 1001 times)

monster

• Newbie Member
Is Mick passing the torch as tatjana and babs suggest?
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:01:35 pm »
If mick is passing the torch as babs and tatjana suggest,that is ok with me. But if that is the case then he should put bruce's pictures on the web page ,on the concert promotion posters.

As frankd53 said, it is fraud to continue promoting Mick as lead guitarist.

I love foreigner for all the good times i have had,past and present& for the memories the songs bring back.
I just want the band to be honest and upfront about who is in the band.

Starrider81

Re: Is Mick passing the torch as tatjana and babs suggest?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:56:53 pm »
Seriously?????????????? May as well call Foreigner a *tribute* band if Mick is no longer part of this band than!~

hugemickjonesfan

• Newbie Member
Re: Is Mick passing the torch as tatjana and babs suggest?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 02:45:01 pm »
I know this subject is a sore one for some,others say it has been over discussed.
but I have to put my 2 cents in.
first, tatjana suggests that mick may in fact be passing the torch. Which would be fine,if mick wants that. but they should let us fans know and stop portraying him on the concert posters and on this site.

second, at least provide a list of the shows he will perform at,so we know what we are buying tickets for.

third, No one seems to know what Micks status is?????? It would be nice to know if he is doing better ,etc.

forth, the whole coverband,/tribute band discussion,Yep without  Mick that seems about right. Perhaps
this is why we are being kept in the dark about micks condition. Mick/management does not want it to
end. Which is great!! Just let us know,is all I ask.