Author Topic: An unbelievable show together (Mountain Winery w/ Zen Vendetta)  (Read 14117 times)

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
An unbelievable show together (Mountain Winery w/ Zen Vendetta)
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 05:50:20 pm »
Hey J~ I just got an email from the lead singer Scott. Heehe, I am invited to go as their guest next week. They are opening for UFO. I can't wait. I asked him if he was gonna wear WP's... lol. I can't wait, meanwhile I listened to the player on their MS page. Scott really has a great voice. Kinda sexy!

dirtywhitegirl03

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »
wow sounds like scott has the hots for ya girl!!! :) let me know how the concert is... and i expect lots of pictures... especially if there are WP involved!!!

foxylady50

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2009, 11:32:01 am »
:wub:here's hopin kelly's feeling better at least i hope so, any way do any of you know how i can get backstage passes for the shows there 's a show coming up soon, and im going to be there. the one in chicago on the 29th of this month and i wanna know how i can geta pass to see them does anyone on here know how i can janna do you have any suggestions on what to do with kelly when i see him lol love foxy

dirtywhitegirl03

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2009, 02:38:18 pm »
hahaha well unfortunatly i am not the resident know what to do when you meet kelly, wish i was, ask rhonda she will tell ya!

foxylady50

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 07:43:49 pm »
hry rhonda, what am i supposed to do when i see kelly lol love foxy lady 50

dirtywhitegirl03

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 10:41:46 am »
hahaha, i actually could suggest something... just dont act a fool!!! be yourself and have fun! and dont get a bunch of girls together and then get all hyper backstage and scare the boys off hahahaha!!

foxylady50

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 12:15:17 pm »
but rhonda which show are you going too soon so i can see kelly i want us to go together. how do you get backstage anyway?do you have to buy vip passes that let you backstage. rhonda im old enough i wouldn't be screaming and scaring them away. love foxylady 50 but i could do something to kelly to make him love me lol you go girls we'll get rid of dyna we'll put her in the closet and gag her till im done with kelly lol just kidding

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 04:15:45 pm »
OMG I did not just read that lol lol. Hmmm, they won't be playin in Cali for awhile so no shows for me unless I magically end up in Chicago. Girl I thought I was bad and I definitely wouldn't trust you with crazy glue around Kelly.

On another note since Zen Vendetta started this thread... thanks to the band for having me as their guest. I had a rockin time and we all got to hangout in UFO's tour bus and drink with the band members. I got pics & will post to MS. Vinnie Moore is like Kelly when it comes to taking pics with me, lol. He wanted lots of pics with me. Andy Parker was the nicest guy and Anthony (drummer) from Zen Vendetta gave up his snare drum to him as he liked it. Nice! Phil Mogg was as sweet as pie to me and Paul Raymond was pretty cool too. They had a rockin bassist but I don't know his name. I talked with him a bit.

Josh if you read this.... you really rocked the stage hun and no worries about Scott with his Lou loyalty. I'll get over it. lol, I love Lou too but prefer Kelly over him. We each have our opinions~ xoxo

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 04:17:23 pm »
RE:  but rhonda which show are you going too soon so i can see kelly i want us to go together. how do you get backstage anyway?

I used the ole rocker chic approach and flashed boobs~ :wink:

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 11:18:50 pm »
foxy i can definitely guarantee that the way you are talking about Kelly and his GF in this thread will give you zero opportunity with him.

Have some respect...some things should remain private...

and Kelly does read this forum....

just something to think about...

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 01:59:50 pm »
foxy- I agree with labelldame. You should not make those comments about Kelly and his GF the way you have been. They are 2 beautiful people. I saw them together at the Pepsi 500 in Fontana. Ca. and they looked so cute together. Let's just enjoy Kelly's awesome performance with the band while we can and keep our own personal feelings and opinions private. I met all of them twice at a M&G reception and they are all wonderful and down to earth people.

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2009, 02:02:14 pm »
I am so busted~ me never thought Kelly read forum... well then, he must know everything now, lol. Me awaits patiently for the RPs (halo still slipin off and red horns shiny)  I promise I will never carry a devil trident, weaponry or tape, gag, or crazy glue. I'll keep the pillow case in case you change your mind and wear the WPs at a show one day that I attend.  My bad~ I know he has a great sense of humor~ Maybe if you weren't so dang hot these girls wouldn't get so riled up.  :wink:

> Yeah, I saw a photo of the two, wow... she very pretty and they make a beautiful couple. Lucky man I'm sure~

dirtywhitegirl03

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 02:43:51 pm »
wow this thread has turned on us hahaha :)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 09:59:24 am »
Sorry!  I have to protect my man's best interests lol:wink:

zenjosh

• Newbie Member
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 10:06:26 am »
Heh, Thanks for coming out to the show Rhonda, was lots of fun!

Can't wait to see the pics you got! Thanks for helping get our poster signed by everyone! You definitely have a no-nonsense approach to gettin things done!

Until the next time!

Josh