Author Topic: I REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE FOREIGNER ONE LAST TIME...  (Read 648 times)

Starrider81

I REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE FOREIGNER ONE LAST TIME...
« on: May 04, 2013, 07:18:56 pm »
Ok, I know I probably won't get any replies from this post and it'll sit here forever collection dust but I really really really want to see Foreigner even if it is the last time EVER!! I mean, okay I know I have been dogging Foreigner recently cus of Kelly Hanson and YES I did see Foreigner with Kelly a few years ago and yesss I walked out during the encores but yo know what it's all about Mick and the Music of Foreigner!!!!! Mick is the only reason WHY I currently care for Foreigner and it's legancy.l I think it's awesome that Lou and Mick seem to bury the hatchet and put away their differances and even be at the Song Writer's hall of fame thing in June ... that's sooo cooll But I ain't STUPID --- I know it'll never be the same band I grew up and loved in the 70s and 80s!!! So I guess what I'm saying is I AM WILLING to give Foreigner another chance if they come to Cleveland...I WILL GO TO THEIR CONCERT !!! Pay good money!!! If I can see them for the last time...and I  would like to meet Mick Jones!!! Maybe some of you groupies can pull some strings?? lololol But, the point is...Foreigner still rocks and I am willing to give them another chance and it's all about the music and not who is singing what???!!! Right

Okay, I just mixed a couple beers with my meds ... so excuse me!!!! But, I'm serious!!!! Wanna see Foreigner for the last time if they come to Cleveland!!

Starrider 81