Author Topic: Please offer VIP/Meet and Greet Tickets for the Atlantic City concert Oct4!  (Read 785 times)

• Newbie Member
This will be my 3rd time seeing you guys and I can't get enough. I never want your concerts to end. You have been my all time favorite band since my brother introduced me to your music when I was 10 or 11. I am now in my 40s and I would love to have a chance to meet with all of you. Please let me know if VIP or Meet & Greet tickets will become available for the Atlantic City concert on October 4th. I keep checking online each day in hopes that they will be available. I understand if there are reasons beyond your control for not offering them. But I know there are many fans who would love for a chance to get to meet you and may take a few pics for a keepsake. Thanks for keeping the songs we love alive. Congrats Mick on the making the Music Hall of fame. It's about time they recognize the good stuff you wrote. You deserve it. Kelly, you're doing a great job with vocals and you are so good at keeping the crowd on their feet dancing. All of you guys rock!!! I hope you will never stop touring. See you on Sat, Oct 4th.