Author Topic: The Adventures of the SHOF Induction and 3 More FOREIGNER Gigs  (Read 3057 times)

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
Re: The Adventures of the SHOF Induction and 3 More FOREIGNER Gigs
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 09:35:21 pm »
Well, David and I set out on the 16th of July to Munich where Babs will pick us up, thus the beginning of GGIII...of which glad to hear you will be a part of!!!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 10:18:45 pm »
Jeff is the part you're leaving out where we made a side trip to visit the holy grail!?
So Kelly's pants are on display around the corner from the Hard Rock at Guy Fieri's new restaurant.
So I walk in and ask the hostess where the men's room is lol!! Kelly had posted earlier that they were hanging outside the men's room!
We all go towards the men's room then my paparazzi of friends starts taking pics of me with Kelly's pants!
It was soooo much fun and some pics cannot see the light of day hahaha!! the staff of course thought we were crazy!!! I'm so glad the whites were not sacrificed because I am sure i would have been arrested for grand larceny!!

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 05:49:24 am »
It was a moment to experience! And yes Gina, that is what I left for you to talk about!

pompeygirl

• Newbie Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 08:20:20 am »
I'm really looking forward to being part of the GGIII!  [:))]

shadow

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 05:34:39 pm »

Jeff,
You truly are an inspiration for any lifelong Foreigner fan. There are new fans, old fans and all the way through fans.
You've been there for most of all the renditions and can relate to any Foreigner regime. Today you travel the world to see your favorite band and then share your stories with the Foreigner family.

Shadow

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 05:05:46 pm »
You can bet on that, Pompeygirl! We'll tell you ALL about the SHOF and the other shows.
And if Jeff, David and I don't have enough time in Leipzig there are still the days you'll spend in Berlin  ;D
Plus: you'll see mo' photos  ;)

@ Shadow - absolutely correct what you are saying about Jeff. Can't wait to welcome him and David (NumberOneForeignerFan) on July 17th in Munich .... and then: let GG III begin  :)

pompeygirl

• Newbie Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 04:24:24 am »
 ;D  ;D  ;D