Author Topic: Where was Kelly Hanson that night of the ceromonies?? Really just want to know?  (Read 1315 times)

Starrider81

Wow! did I get some on this message board all steamed about my comments now but than again I'm not surprised either. But, seriously where was Kelly that night when Lou took the stage with Mick to accept the songwriters award just wondering that's all?? I mean if Kelly was a TRUE Foreigner member maybe he'd be in the audience cheering on both Lou and Mick, or was he ***scared** contiplating "uhoh I'm the next Johnny Edwards!!" lolol !! Unlike you think about me and I don't really care cus I speak  I do love Foreigner and the music history but it's just sad that they're only a shadow of what they once were and Mick is LITERALLY on life support keeping Foreigner alive right now. Again proud for both Lou and Mick....but the rest of Foreigner are probably chumping on the bit wondering what's next for Foreigner I bet! Especalilly Kelly Clarkson Steven Tyler Poser Hanson :)

oooooo go on say it "HOW DARE U SONOVABITCH" LMAO you all middle aged groupies are funny!!!!

Starrrider 81 :D

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
I'm beginning to think Owen that you are Kelly's biggest fan because you are way more consumed with him then I will ever be.
8 years and going strong no need to worry about job security there
You'd be surprised to find out that I support Lou as much as Kelly
Also don't give yourself so much credit, you don't ruffle our feathers anymore
We each get a big grin when you post and we shake our heads in sadness for you
so thank you also for the 8 years of comedic relief you have brought us!
all my best
Gina

Luke

Wow Gina you may have hit on something there! Do you think he knows that Kelly is not gay ? Hmmmm LOL
9 years of bashing,,,, just sayin

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Luke you f'in slay me!!!
 :o 8) :-*

Starrider81

Gina okay you said
I'm beginning to think Owen that you are Kelly's biggest fan because you are way more consumed with him then I will ever be. 8 years and going strong no need to worry about job security there

Okay you may find this a schock but yeah I'm kinda of a fan of Kelly Hanson, believe it or not I do have Can't Slow Down and The Extended hits that Kelly is on. And yeah I've been to a Foreigner concert with Kelly, and TRIED to REALLY REALLY like Kelly and granted he can sing and put on a show but he's just tooo much of a "poser" okay strutting there on stage like Steven Tyler and just I don't acts like HE owns Foreigner, I don't think so okay! lol I just like goofing on him that's all!!! Sure, fine he's an allright fit for Foreigner and I admit he'll ALLWAYS be Lou's replacement for Foreigner but his image is just too I don't ... Steven Tylerish!!! But yeah you're I'm kinda of a fan...I just like poking his chops!! :)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
See Owen you do have a sense of humor and a soul
I knew you had it in you  :)

And have you seen many other bands besides Foreigner?
It is the front man's job to keep us engaged and entertained.
David Lee Roth, Jon Bon Jovi, Freddie Mercury and your beloved Steven Tyler
They all strut around on stage how is Kelly being any different?

Starrider81

You right Gina ... but I was just curious you know HOW I love Kelly Hanson!!! lol ahahah!!