Author Topic: Would be willing to see Foreigner ONE LAST TIME IF ...............  (Read 484 times)

Starrider81

I'll tell you what? Since I've been **nice** and seem to turn a new leaf since the SHOF and Mick and Lou burrying the hatchet, I WOULD EVEN be willing to see Foreigner ONE LAST time EVEN with my buddy Kelly Hanson singing!! I think I have a better chance of seeing Foreigner than Lou actually cus my understanding Lou only tours on weekends now and he's close to retirement (that's what I heard) So yeah, sure I'd also like to see Lou but I think I have a better chance of seeing Foreigner if they decide to tour Northeast Ohio, CLEVELAND!! I know last time I saw Foreigner I didn't give them much a chance walked off after IWTKWLI missed the encores...and I have a feeling that review must have set alot of you off huh?? Well, tell ya what Mr. Troll will do!!!! I WILL BEHAVE BE NICE AND KIND ESP TO KELLY if Foreigener comes to Cleveland...maybe a few of you WHO KNOW THE BAND .... can get me VIP tickets, I'd love to see Foreigner again .... and oh yeah....Mick HAS to playing!! :) I don't take subsitutes!! lololol I know it should be all about the music and what Foreigner did but to meet one of the original members and founders of the band would shut me up and I can die happy. Thanks
Owen