Author Topic: I know U don't want to hear it from me ..... but I feel a sense of closure :)  (Read 1054 times)

Starrider81

Hello, this is your favorite "pain the a***" Anti-KellyHanson Anti-***NEW*** Foreigner line up, Anti-anything that deals with Foreigenr lately Troll that you all love to hate!! Okay, it's been over a week since the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and I am very very happy for BOTH Lou and Mick for being inducted and that they can bury the hatchet for one night and even perform :) I just feel a sense of closure for the both of them...and their story would make a great bio-pic!! You do know that Lou Gramm allready has a book out Juke Box Hero, right??? I mean I'm waiting for that to become the next vh1 movie that rocks!! Hey! I'm a Lou Gramm fan okay!! Now, I have been  dogging Kelly, sure he's a great singer and has the chops but I dunno --- reminds me to much of Steven Tyler for some reason. The ONLY reason I follow or troll this Messageboard is cus of Mick Jones!! We almost lost him last year!! Mick is the glue that hold Foreigner together!!! I would even LOVE to see Foreigner one last time if just to see Mick!! Oh, okay and I'll admit...I'm a JEALOUS!! Yes, jealous when I hear how you some of you are like "oh we know the guys" from Foriegner we've met them backstage ooo!! Okay, I'm jealous! There I said it Happy?? I wish I could meet at least Mick Jones from Foreigner, maybe one day!! But, I don't know if he'd even wanna meet me anyhow.....but anyway, this is my manafesto and I still am a huge fan of Foreigner no matter what you all think or say about me!! And sorrhy to call you middle aged groupies cus I'm 50!

Okay, time for my meds now.....gn! :)

Starrider81

Babs:

AHAHHAH! FUNNY EXTREMELY JEALOUS .... NOT !!! LOLOLOL Ok maybe a bit!! Glad you go a photo...should have got one with both Lou and Mick .... but wait....Kelly would be jealous than huh????? LOLOLOL

I'm glad you had a great time and got the photo op with Mick!

Owen :)

Starrider81

Lou left before it was over? Wow. I know have seen photo of Lou and Mick with Joe Perry and Steven Tyler (holding back snide comment) but left soon after ... well it's his choice I suppose. I'm just glad it was last hoorah for both Lou and Mick with a sense of closure. Although it would be nice if just Lou and Mick maybe tour for one last time as maybe an accustic final tour .... but I don't see that happening in the REAL WORLD! :)

Okay, so when Lou left did someone inform Kelly Hanson it was okay to come out of hiding??? lololol Jussst kidding!!

:D