Author Topic: Summerfest Milwaukee Wisconsin 7/6/13  (Read 920 times)

chitown

• Dazed and Confused
  • Newbie Member
Summerfest Milwaukee Wisconsin 7/6/13
« on: July 07, 2013, 12:44:26 pm »
What a great rocking crowd on the lake front last night! They announced that the previous attendance record was broken and the boys didn't disappoint! Even the mosquitos were rocking, proof be told, I was eaten alive but it was worth it! Although they play the same 13 song set list, there is always a difference in the show. Whether it be  Kelly's ribbing of the crowd for sitting, Michael playing Jeff's base or Bruce changing up the riffs on the guitar solos these guys continue to make shows a rocking and fun experience!

Keep rocking!
Dazed and Confused

Babs

• Babs
Re: Summerfest Milwaukee Wisconsin 7/6/13
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 02:19:59 pm »
Your review sounds great! Apart from the mosquitos ... well ... but as long as they were rocking as well  ;D

bpm5150

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:20:26 pm »
Great Show last night at Summerfest. It was great to hear the tunes still rocking and sounding amazing.
One question.......Why Did Mr. Mick Jones come out after the first few songs? Is he still battling an illness?
Everyone sounded incredible, and It was a joy to see.

TomCat

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 10:31:09 am »
I was at Summerfest as well in the front row & the energy was just amazing! I got eaten alive by the mosquitoes too, but didn't notice until after the concert. I have to say after 17 concerts, this one was just like one huge party, more than a concert! Had a blast & it was so close to home!!! All of the smiles from the band to the crowd just made it so special! Can't wait to rock again next month!!!

@bpm5150....Mick was ill for awhile, but is back & sounds amazing as always!!!