Author Topic: New England & Foreigner Perfect Together! Stop #1 Rockport ME Cellar Door Winery  (Read 1468 times)

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Hi my friends!
I promised last time I would try to post more about my shows and I let you down, sorry!!

So here's how I spent part of my summer vacation  ;D

Deb and I already had tix for the RI and NH shows when the Maine show was added a few weeks ago
Mind you the tour date was updated and sold out was put next to it!
What!!?? How could that be it was just added!!
I've always wanted to go to Maine, it was at a winery and it featured our boys we must go!!!
Thanks to Bettina the winery owner who made it possible for us to attend this exclusive event!

It was called Pop the Cork, an annual fundraiser
This year's theme was the Las Vegas strip.  Complete with Elvis impersonator all the way from Vegas, Las Vegas showgirls, table games and a little white chapel to get married in or renew your vows wow!!
No expense was spared! One of THE best events I ever attended!
The food, the wine, the dessert oh and the finale FOREIGNER!!!

I was able to spread a little Karma and get a very special fan into the show...so happy!!!

The venue was under a giant tent with GA floor and bleachers around the side
It held less than 1000 people
The stage was super low only up to my knees talk about up close and personal!
This show reminded me of a fundraiser I attended last year in Oneonta NY
So three hours of open bar before the band comes on means one thing! CRAZINESS WILL ENSUE!!

The crowd was insane! Screaming and clawing for our boys the whole show
The energy level never went down!  Since it was standing room only on the floor Kelly didn't have to debate with the crowd to get up on their feet! Song after song, cheer after cheer, the band blazed through the set and the love from the crowd never stopped! Definitely one of my top 5 shows I have attended!

Kelly had the crowd eating out of his hand all night! He stage dived into the crowd and laid down into the crowd another time! I was surprised he came back in one piece both times! I kept thinking don't feed the animals lol!

Bruce changed up his guitar solo this weekend during Hot Blooded it turned bluesy and I loved it!

It was soooo worth the trip and finally crossing off my bucket list a visit to beautiful Maine!

Babs

• Babs
All sounds ever so great, Gina! Thanks for taking your time to write the review, really enjoyed reading it.
And wish I could have been there ... of course.

Luke

Thanks for the great review Gina  ;D
It's nice to share with someone who knows how to enjoy life.
Babs, Don't let the born again hater get to you, this forum keeps him out of the playgrounds LOL

Luke

Babs

• Babs
I try not to, Luke - difficult at times ...  :P

Tatjana

Great review, Gina. Thanks for sharing.

One day I wanna rock out with you! :-D

Tatjana :)

ekelly51

• FF#2
Wonderful reveiw Gina!! As always, thanks for sharing. 

Eunice ;D

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
one day Tatjana one day!!!