Author Topic: Newport Yachting Center VIP Review 6/28/13  (Read 1178 times)

chitown

• Dazed and Confused
  • Newbie Member
Newport Yachting Center VIP Review 6/28/13
« on: June 29, 2013, 11:03:47 am »
I have to say the VIP experience is well worth it when they perform an intimate accoustic set. They treated us to three songs we usually don't hear at the regular shows. When It Comes To Love, Woman In Black, and Fool For You Anyway! Thrown in some wine, appetizers and a photo opportunity made for a great start to a rocking evening.

Rock On!   
Dazed and Confused

dpell

• Newbie Member
Re: Newport Yachting Center VIP Review 6/28/13
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 05:10:58 pm »
Yes!  I totally agree, the VIP party was very intimate with the appetizers being the recepies of Kelly, all excellent.  They are genuinely attentive to the fans needs and put on the best show you can imagine.  The best VIP experience I've had by far!  I'm looking forward to their show in Rhode island in November, I'll be in the front row with my crstal t-shirt on. Rock on guys!

MarissaSantiago

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 05:51:34 pm »
Totally agree! The VIP package was sooo worth it! Getting to hug each and every one of them was just amazing! And Kelly's hordourves were delicious!  :P Kelly actually told me he recognized me from facebook! i think he met twitter though lol.  :) the concert was phenomenal as always.
And i got to take a photo with Bruce and Tom after the concert!! And what really made my night, was when I asked if Kelly could come out if his bus and take a photo with me, and he actually did!! Ahh could I be more in love with these guys! Over all, awesome VIP, awesome show!! See y'all again front row in Twins River in November! Wish that one had a VIP upgrade  :-X :'(

CFearnley

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 09:52:37 am »
Yes, I agree! I made it to the VIP experience late due to traffic from Boston.  But, the concert was amazing.  Seats were great.  Location was lovely, wish it wasn't raining.  Vocals and muscicians were terrific.  Didn't get to taste the hordeurves or gets pics, but maybe next time.

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 10:25:23 am »
First of all, a warm welcome to all of you on the board :) Glad to know that you all enjoyed the VIP/Meet & Greet. Thank you for sharing. I can relate since I've been to several of them.  They do love their fans as we love them. Enjoy your future shows. I know you will.

Eunice  ;D

jpolito

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 06:09:04 am »
The concert at Newport, RI was an epic night of Rock!  The VIP meet and greet was beyond incredible! I had one of the greatest experiences ever at this show.  I went home that night and bought tickets to see them after Thanksgiving at Twin River in Rhode Island.  Even though Mick was not there, the band still sounded great and brought the house down.  I left this show happy and satisfied. Love these guys!! It's one rockin line-up.

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 02:37:12 pm »
Hi Marissa
I recognized you also  8)
Gina