Author Topic: Lou and the "false advertising" interview  (Read 654 times)

babyboomer

• Newbie Member
Lou and the "false advertising" interview
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:00:41 pm »
 Someone started a post in 2011 about this interview at Spinner.com.  May I play devil's advocate here.
I found the interview online and this remark that was listed as a quote in the post is not in the interview:

•Gramm told us that without him, there's no Foreigner, no matter what Jones calls it: "He's put a new band together, and is calling it Foreigner. And that's all well and good, but unless I'm singing, it's not

Starrider81

Re: Lou and the "false advertising" interview
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:57:57 am »
Baby boomer I'm glad that I didn't start this post and I do remember those comments but I just think it odd that those pple (and they know who they are) who have disdain for Lou about those comments were quick to kiss up to Lou Gramm a few weeks ago at the SHOF when Lou reunited with Mick to accept the award ... and funny you shold post that cus I found another interview, it's on my facebook where Lou talks about how now Foreigner is now more geared to a younger and newer audience and the older and die hard Foreigner fans who pretty much know the change stop going to the shows cus they just don't care anymore.

Okay, let the bashing start .....

babyboomer

• Newbie Member
Re: Lou and the "false advertising" interview
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:22:46 am »
My intention is not to bash anyone.  I don't have a dog in this fight.  I just wondered where the original poster got that particular quote that is NOT in the online interview.  I'm hoping Lou did not say that as it sounds rather egotistical.  I know he is pretty bitter but I don't think he would say that.