Author Topic: GREAT FOREIGENR CONCERT PHOTOS FROM GERMANY ... REALLY :)  (Read 819 times)

Starrider81

GREAT FOREIGENR CONCERT PHOTOS FROM GERMANY ... REALLY :)
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:13:51 pm »
Okay despite what some of you think about me right now --- I have to say I was on Foreigner's facebook page and checked out the concert photos from their Germany Tour and I have to say I was impressed, I even commented on some of the photos and even put in my 2 cents worth but I actually loved the photos! Great job!! I'm glad to see Mick Jones back performing with the guys and really hoping he keep the band going because he's really the only glue that is holding Foreigner together imo! And yeah, I know you don't like hearing my critisms about Foreigner especially about Kelly (bahbahbah) But, you know what?? Believe this or not I ACTUALLY LIKED some of Kelly's songs from Foreignr Can't Slow Down CD "In Pieces, Can't Give Up,and Living on a Dream" it's just he's too much like a poser showman, maybe it's just from his heavy metal background from Hurricane but I'm still struggling to like Kelly than they'll do stupid stuff like appear on The Chew? REally? I mean, just a couple weeks before Mick and his former co writer were inducted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame and what happens with Foreigner an appearance on cooking show??? lolol Foreigner deserves better than that ...that's all I'm saying.

I wish some of you would believe me I REALLY AM STILL a fan of Foreigner but dealing with seperation anxiety I just have a tough time with the current line up (okay I need a life!! I'll admit that too!!) And I have posted on occassions that if Foreigner were to come to Cleveland, Ohio again I would be more than willing to go to a show and give the current *new* Foriegner a 2nd chance and I promise I won't walk out of the encores like last time! I wanna do it cus it might be my last chance to see the one orig member and great guitarist Mick Jones whose musci with his former songwriter partner just meant alot to me that's all I'm saying

and lastly more power to Foreigner!!

Owen