Author Topic: Wear Foreigner concert T-shirt at Eagles concert?? YES or NO (let's have fun!)  (Read 1421 times)

Starrider81

Okay, here's my ***lighthearted*** topic and I CAN prove that I can have sense of humor, all is forgiven with me, and I know I mean no harm but I have a concert going question?? Tomorrow I'm going to see the Eagles and all I have is MY PRIZED FOREIGENR CONCERT T-SHIRT from 1993 that I bought with the big F in the front, I have photo of it on my facebook if anyone cares to look. I used to go alot of concerts in the past and because of $$$ I sold them all on ebay along time ago but I KEPT MY FOREIGNER SHIRT!! That's HOW devoted of a Foreigner fan I am ... so tomorrow I'm to this Eagles concert (love them) but I have no Eagles concert tshirts and I know they are probably big bucks and all I have is my Foreigner shirt sooo if U were me (rolling eyes I can tell right now from you all) would wear a Foreigner Tshirt at an Eagles concert???

And PLEASE be nice with your answers...I'm in good mood today!!

SU_5757

I typically feel that it is in poor taste to  wear another band's merchandise to a concert.  I do see it done often enough to say that a lot of people would disagree.  Most concert goers probably support more than one band so you may have a chance to connect with another Foreigner fan.  Now that I've covered both sides of the fence, if your seats aren't close enough to offend the band, wear your loyalty proudly.

Starrider81

cool reply thanks!! Yeeeah I agree it may seem in bad taste BUT I don't have any Eagles shirts and I think they are going for $35-$100 on their website. We'll be in the cheap seats that are like $80 dollars so we'll probably be waaay away from the band not insult them!! lol

Hey, offer is still out there .... IF and when Foreigner comes to Cleveland I'll be more than willing to attend the concert with ANY of you groupies than I'll wear my Foreigner tshirt and be proud!

Starrider 81 (Owen)

Starrider81

Eagles concert was AWESOME!!!!!! it was great to go to a rock concert where MOST of the original members are in tact and the audience KNEW who were they were .... anyway I did wear my Foreinger concert T but I don't think anyone cared or notice to be honest!! I had a great time though.

Oh by the way someone on my facebook posted an interview that Lou did after the SOHF and the interviewer asked about why Foreigner still has an audience and Lou response was like it's mostly for the younger and newer crowd that Foreigner is now geared for pretty much the older long time members aren't stupid they know the change in line up and don't even bother or care anymore .... OH SNAP!!

Jayman

I typically feel that it is in poor taste to  wear another band's merchandise to a concert.  I do see it done often enough to say that a lot of people would disagree.  Most concert goers probably support more than one band so you may have a chance to connect with another Foreigner fan.  Now that I've covered both sides of the fence, if your seats aren't close enough to offend the band, wear your loyalty proudly.

I could not disagree more.   You're already showing your support for the band that you paid money to see so the band and everybody else knows you support that band.  Nobody in this world listens to just one band.  The band knows this and so do the fans.  I'd say most concert goers will not wear the shirt of the band they are there to see.  Plus I think it would look rather ridiculous to see a whole venue wearing the same shirt.  Or the shirt with the same band rather.   

Mohares

• Newbie Member
Hotel California was the fifth album released from The Eagles. American rock was opening to found itself as a most important, powerful type in the music manufacturing. Younger crowds were start to hold on to the occurrence and American Rock was attractive a part of civilization.

http://discountedtheeaglestickets.blogspot.com/