Author Topic: Is Tom still with Foreigner?  (Read 1016 times)

Kimsim

• Newbie Member
Is Tom still with Foreigner?
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:58:40 pm »
Some one mentioned to my brother that Tom has left the band :o.  Over here in Western Australia, band news can sometimes be sketchy, so I  thought I would ask here.  Please tell me it's not true - he is so talented.

SU_5757

Re: Is Tom still with Foreigner?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:52 pm »
Kim,
The posted reviews on this board and elsewhere confirm that Tom was performing in Denver, Colorado USA on August 12. No recent postings on Facebook to suggest that something is amis.  Can't say what may have happened in the past week but I'm hoping that we have many more years of "multi-instrumentalist" Tom amazing us on sax, flute and guitar!  I'm waiting for a Starrider performance that I'll never see if the band is without Mick and Tom.
Susan

Kimsim

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 04:58:50 pm »
Thank you Susan for  your  information. I am so glad he is still with the band.  Great news.  ;D

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 03:22:41 am »

TomCat

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:26:39 am »
Tommy is definitely still with the band & hopefully it will be that way for many, many, many, many years! The talent that man has is just beyond words & must also mention the HOTNESS is out of this world!!!!  ;)

Love those Tommy interviews, Babs!!!  ;D

Kimsim

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »
Thanks for the information everyone, I'm so glad Tommy is still there. 8)  Loved the interview - thanks Babs.