Author Topic: Port Chester, NY show GA question  (Read 1016 times)

Jayman

Port Chester, NY show GA question
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:50:45 pm »
Could it possibly be that my dream has come true?  Ok, maybe not a dream come true but it'd be awesome. All standing and no damn chairs on the floor at a Foreigner show?  Normally they'd pull a fast one and you'd get there to find that they set up tables or chairs first come first serve for GA.  But the reason I wasn't sure is because the GA tickets up front are cheaper than the reserved seats, so that made me wonder if it was all standing.  I still think it's too good to be true, but I can't help but hope. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:55:23 pm by Jayman »

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Re: Port Chester, NY show GA question
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 01:04:00 am »
It's all standing up front!
See you there  8)

Jayman

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 11:55:12 am »
I hope you're right Gina.  I've been swerved too many times so I'm skeptical.  I can still picture yet another time walking in to a venue to find tables set up all over the floor. 

Jayman

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 06:39:09 pm »
Can't believe they postponed this show.  Major bummer.  Had my heart set on Foreigner for Thanksgiving weekend.   :(

SU_5757

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 09:14:46 pm »
Sure hope the Feb  rescheduled date works out for you or it's a bigger bummer. :'(
If not, maybe it's road trip to RI at Thanksgiving.

Jayman

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 11:41:10 am »
Thanks, I think it'll work out as long as there's no snow storm.   Unfortunately I cannot make the Rhode Island show.  Since I thought I'd be seeing Foreigner on the 30th, I bought tickets for another concert on the 29th.