Author Topic: certificate of authenticity  (Read 507 times)

DonnRoss

• Newbie Member
certificate of authenticity
« on: November 26, 2013, 12:30:35 pm »
Hi guys,
I saw you in Columbus, Ohio, I believe it was August 10, 2010 (I'll have to look at my ticket stub) at the Lifestyle Pavillion. I bought your cd and was given a raffle ticket for a signed Epiphone Les Paul. I won it and was so distracted that I didn't think to get some kind of certificate of authenticity. I know it's been over 3 years but I was just wondering if there was anything you could do to help me. I would love to mount the guitar with the C.O.A. I hope to hear from someone with any suggestions. By the way, you guys were great and as much a fan as I am of Lou Gramm, I told friends and co-workers that I thought Kelly Hansen was every bit as good, if not better. I am a musician but my vocal style is more along the lines of Paul Rodgers/Greg Allman/Don Henley. I wish I had the range that Kelly has. I have so many favorites, Urgent, Waiting For A Girl Like You, I Want to Know What Love Is, Blue Morning, and on and on. Anyway, anything you could do would be greatly appreciated. Love you guys, Donn Ross